Chapter 46- Felt

You stared at yourself in the mirror as you analyzed your figure before looking at the door. Glancing back at the mirror, you brushed your hair through your fingers. It felt weird, watching yourself do something you used to do every day yet you weren't aware of it. It was also odd how you had strands of white hair, you hadn't noticed them, well, didn't pay any attention to them at all, until Toby pointed it out yesterday. Were they out of stress? Could be possible, but then again, it could also be from that night.

Looking back at the door, you took a deep breath in and out while simply watching the door. Seconds felt like hours as they passed by and you stood there still, unsure of going out yet, gathering up the courage to face the ones you call friends. Taking one last look at yourself in the mirror, you eyed your khaki shorts and red sweater up and down before looking away and walking towards the door.

Your fingers made contact with the handle as you grabbed it, then twisted it open. Upon opening the door, you peered your head out, your (eye color) eyes searching for a sign of anybody nearby. Once being satisfied and taking a slow step out your room, you closed the door shut behind you and started walking down the hall, quietly holding your hands together.

Just as you were about to make a turn, from the corner of your eye you saw something black and white. Automatically, your body switched to a defending posture as you turned your head and looked at what you've seen. Much to your relief, you realized it was a tall clown, Laughing Jack. He yawned as he walked towards you, as you hoped he hadn't noticed you but you knew very well he had, he let out a giggle and said "Good Morning, DH. You're up pretty late."

You only nodded your head before gazing away from his icy cold eyes, feeling strange of your name, "I guess so. We should probably hurry then." you suggested before turning and walking off without saying anything else, in the distance hearing LJ's steps following after yours. You didn't know why, but you felt as though it was the first day of you arriving here. It all felt like deja vu, so familiar, so close, so affectional.

Walking down the stairs, you made your steps quick each, one after the other. When your feet touched the wooden floor once again, you slowed your pace walking towards the dinning room. Everything was happening too quick, it felt rushed to you, but you had to face everyone again. Whether you wanted to or not.

A slap in the back and loud laughter brought you out of your thoughts, making you shake your head and glare at the culprit. The clown only smiled widely, showing his knife sharp like teeth,"Cheer up, kiddo. Don't think too much, it's just breakfast." he said and walked towards the dinning room. You had to admit it, he was right. Taking a deep breath once again, you made your way towards the dinning room and leaned against the wall, listening to any conversations going on. Nothing out of the ordinary, you noted. Assuring yourself everything was going to be fine and there really was nothing to worry about, you stepped foot into the room.

You were forced to look around since you had no idea where to sit, accidentally making eye contact with a black haired girl. Her mouth almost dropped when her black eyes looked at you, you could almost hear her screaming inside. She was about to say something until a dark voice spoke before her.

"Child, you're here." Slenderman said, making your existence known by everyone present in the table as they looked up at you. "Have a seat on any empty one, the others are out and won't mind." he assured.

Nodding your head, you started walking to an empty seat, which luckily had two empty seats besides it. You were relieved and sat down, grabbing a plate you reached for bread and syrup. Adding the syrup on the bread, you grabbed another piece of bread and put it on top of the other bread. You felt eyes on you as you took a bite and chewed, it made you uncomfortable but you knew you had to deal with it.