Chapter 34- Unexpected Visit

Loud footsteps echoed all over the place as he made his way into the basement,surprisingly calmly. Opening the door and walking down the stairs,he walked thru the combat area,making his way towards another door. As he opened the door,he stood up straight and walked right inside,closing the door behind him. He stood right in front of the teenager,with a large grin on his face.

"Hello Williams."

The brown haired male didn't react,he had his face facing the ground as his feet didn't make contact with the floor. The chains were holding his bloody and damaged figure up in the air,holding his hands tightly, making sure he wouldn't he able to escape for sure.

Luckily,Zalgo was patient enough to wait,and just wait. He took a step forward to get anything from him,a kick,a glare,a flinch,anything. But again,the male didn't react not one bit. Sighing,the demon walked behind the teen as he spoke,"You haven't eaten nor drunk water for weeks,and for the past weeks,you've been tortured. You know why?" he asked and glace behind him.

To his sudden surprise, Williams slowly nodded his head,making Zalgo smirk. "Now,I know you don't want to be here. None of this would've happened if you haven't had allowed her to escape, but too late for that. But,I can let you go. All you have to do is tell me where Y/N is,then you'll be working for me again.".

A few moments pass by,after a while,Williams picks his head up,breathing deeply. The brown haired male slowly glances his head to the left,making contact with Zalgo's red iris with his dark grey own,a stare between a glare and tired one. Suddenly, he started coughing, it took a few seconds for the teen to stop,after he stopped,he started laughing. Zalgo was left astonished, but at the same time it made his mad,how dare he laugh at him?! Him?!!

Williams laughed out as much as he could until he started coughing again. When he finally stopped,he spoke:

"No..."

Pain shots up Williams' back as he lets out a scream.

"No? No?!! You really want to die don't you?" Zalgo grabbed another pair of surgical scissors and started slashing his back with deep cuts over and over again. As he was now covered in blood,Zalgo took a deep breath and placed the scissors away and stood in front of the tortured male.

Zalgo stared closely at him,he saw a smile creep on to his lips. Growling,he started choking him,his hand tightly gripping on his neck. Williams was desperately trying to get oxygen,he slowly felt himself passing out,that was until Zalgo finally removed his hand,allowing his lungs to breath in air as he started coughing violently.

Zalgo stomped his way towards the door,he stopped when he heard him talking.

"Y-you're never g-going t-to find her. Sh-she's long gone. If you th-think you're capable of finding h-her,tough luck. She's probably allowing her insanity to take over,way before you'll be able to get your hands on her." the male challenged,he sounded so sure of what he was saying.

"What makes you so sure?" the demon growled out. In response, Williams only chuckled. "Fool,if you doubt my powers, you're wrong."

"I have your powers.... Therefore,I could be right." he stated.

Zalgo growled once more and exited the torture room. He had enough of his pesty 'servant' to be stated facts that he already knew,he shouldn't haved shared his powers with him in the first place.

"So,do we have a deal?" Zalgo asked with a large smile.

The brown haired male smiled,"In one condition... I get part of your powers,in return,I'll help you get your "Project"."