Chapter 14- Take my hand

'Who are you gonna trust,Y/N?' the voice chuckled.

'I'll figure it out. Leave me alone and let me think...'

'The problem is... I'm a part of you. But I will let you think,darling. And I will asked you this...'

You were silent,waiting for the voice to ask whatever it wanted just to leave you alone.

The voice chuckled darkly,'Will you trust a person who will supposedly take you back?'

'Or an insane criminal?'

You thought for a moment what the voice told you. Thinking deeply,you opened your eyes,you saw both Williams and Jeff hands reached out for you.

'What do you think about Williams?' you asked the voice.

'Glad you asked. Well he did follow you to the store. Strange,isn't it,Y/N? That's all I can think of. Good luck choosing.' that's all you heard.

"Y/N. Take my hand. I'll take you back safely." he assured you with a smile.

" 'Safely' my ass'! Don't trust him,Y/N. Lets go back.".

Taking two steps away from both,you looked over at Williams. "Williams,what happened to my mother?" you asked with a hint of sadness,but didn't dare to cry.

Williams sighed and his grey eyes met your e/c ones,"Y/N....your mother committed suicide. I guess she couldn't handle not having you around.".

Not moving,Williams and Jeff just stare at you. Soon,you look over at Jeff,who seems impatient. "Jeff,if I go back,Slenderman will explain this 'misunderstanding'?". He nodded.

Looking back at Williams,"Williams,if I go back,questions will be asked?". He nodded,"Of coarse. You've been kidnapped,we'll have to report this immediately once we get to the police station.". You nodded in response,"I have one more question for you,Williams.". Williams stood quietly for a moment but soon assured himself that it was probably no big deal.

"Ask away,Y/N.".

"What were you doing outside the store I was in? You couldn't haved just said a 'hi' to a person who's stealing clothes and not arrest anyone. Were you following us? Don't even think about the 'I just came at the right time at the right moment' excuse." you walked around Williams in a circle,watching closely. "
You're not a real cop,are you Williams?" you asked.

He just went silent. Breaking the silence,he finally spoke,"You really think this out,don't you?". He admitted,you were pretty damn smart.

You walked over to Jeff and grabbed his hand. Looking at his non blinking eyes,"I trust Jeff. Yes, a criminal." you announced then looked back at Williams,"But I wouldn't trust a liar.". Jeff smirked at the situation. He chuckled,"You made a great choice.". You smiled at him,which he took by surprise but didn't care the moment.

Williams laughed,taking you by surprise. He smiled widely and looked at you,his grey eyes staring at you..."You could've just come with me... It would've been easier to take you. But no! Instead you make things harder," he soon took surgical saw,"and now,this are the consequences.~ Hahah!!" .

He soon sprinted towards you but was blocked by Jeff who kicked him in the chest. "Sorry,but she's coming with me. Not some Dr.NutsJob.". Getting ready to attack Jeff,Jeff sprints towards him first,aiming at him with his knife. Williams manages to swiftly move to the left before getting stabbed by Jeff himself.

You just stood there,not knowing what to do.

Run to the mansion and tell Slenderman.

Or help Jeff.