Chapter 41- Trick or Treat?

"Oh! I love this fairy costume!" squealed the little browned haired girl as she giggled and twirled her long green dress as her small fairy wings fluttered.

"Glad you like it,I picked it out especially for you Sally." You smiled.

It was Halloween night, and you were tagging along with Jeff,Jane and Sally. It surprised you that Slenderman allowed them to go out at halloween, besides killing,to trick or treat. It was the only time of year that the creepypastas could go out into the city,looking like themselves, well at least not fully. They would still have to hide their nonhuman forms and stay away from the public.

You almost laughed at the thought of Jeff dressing up as something, but he claimed that he didn't dress up for any holidays.

"Thank you! But I like your kitty costume way better sis." she giggled.

You had black boots on along with long black socks that almost reached up to your knee. Black stockings that reached up to your thighs with a dark black dress that reached down to your knees along with a matching black jacket. And to bring out the cat part of the costume,you had a pair of fake cat ears on your head that came with a tail,which you had sewed earlier onto the skirt, still sticking up tall and firm. Thanks to Jane's amazing make-up skills,she gave you smokey eyes and drew whiskers on each of your cheeks along with a cat nose.

"Aw,thanks Sally." You smiled at her compliment.

Both your heads turned towards the door as knocks were heard coming from it.

"Are y'all done yet?" a familiar deep raspy voice asked through the other side of the door.

"Come in." You said and brushed Sally's long brown hair,adding a final touch to her hair.

The door opened,allowing the smiling killer to enter the room as a loud sigh escaped his mouth.

"Geez,you girls take FOREVER to dress up. Taking this long to---" as soon as his never blinking eyes fell on you,his mouth opened wide, his teeth exposed and easily seen.

"Hey thwat,we don't want you to get any flies on your mouth. Your breath attracts them enough." a laugh came from behind the smiling killer as he quickly shook his head,coming back to reality he closed his mouth.

Growling,"Oh shut up." he said and looked away.

Jane was seen behind Jeff as she had her witch costume on. Her tall black hat,black dress that fell down to her knees as a white belt was hooked around her waist along with a pair of black boots. Placing her hands on her waist, "So are we going or what?" she asked.

All of you nodded and left the room, walking down the stairs.

"Say Jane,your costume matches yourself perfectly. All you need left is your nose and your broom." Jeff joked.

Jane growled and glared directly at the smiling killer,"Oh I'll get my broom alright. And once I get my hands on it,I'll shove it up your---"

"Heheh,guys." you stopped them as you glared at them while giving them a not-so-happy smile. They both flinched in surprised, shrugging,they looked away.

Making it down the last stair case,a low chuckle is heard from the right.

"Woah,Jeff. Who are you suppose to be?" BEN approached the four of you as he chuckled once more.

"Well BEN,if you really want to know, I'm---"

"The biggest assh*le." Jane interrupted and laughed quietly as Jeff growled at her.

"I'm the best killer there is." Jeff announced, standing proudly as he smirked.

"Jeff bro,that's not how Jason looks like."