Chapter 7- Getting along

Sunlight illuminated your face,making you wake up,you stretched your whole body like a cat. Yawning,you stood up and changed from your pajamas to your blue jeans,a black shirt and lastly,your f/c hoodie. Putting on your shoes,you head out of your room.

If it wasn't for Sally yesterday for giving you a tour around the mansion,you would've certainly gotten lost without doubt.

Walking down the hall,you see someone coming out of their room. As you glace towards them,you realize its Masky and Hoodie.

"Morning Y/N. Heading for breakfast too?" he asked slightly yawning while shoving his hands inside his pockets. Beside him,you see Hoodie,who seemed to just wave at you and look down. Wow,so he's naturally shy? You mentally chuckled to yourself.

"Yeah." you simply replied. "Well make sure you head down for breakfast and dinner. Slender wants everyone to eat together. Its a routine so don't forget. Now that your here,its really important you do so,we need to keep an eye on you. Ya' know,just in case you don't try to escape." he said walking downstairs with Hoodie besides him. Masky took a glace at you,telling you to follow him. You understood and followed him.

Making your way inside the dining room,it was like any other regular one. Except bigger. The walls were really white with little cracks on the edges but weren't really that visible. In the middle,was a huge table. In the front,you see Slenderman sitting down eating toast while reading the newspaper. On the sides of the table,you see everyone eating breakfast. Others talking,others laughing and others trying to throw food at eachother until Slenderman gives them a glare.

But other than that,it seemed normal.

"Ah,Y/N. Your finally here. Please,take a sit." he said as he pointed infront of him,the opposite side of him. Nodding,you sit down. Looking at your left,you see Sally eating her toast. She looks at you and smiles,you smiled back at her. Looking at your right,you growled and rolled your eyes.

Jeff was sitting there.

Ignoring his presence,you look at your plate which had freshed made waffles. Delighted,you grabbed your fork. Oh wait,where's the syrup? Can't eat them without it.

When you were about to ask for some syrup,your eyes gaze on syrup. Without thinking,you quickly grab the syrup but a hand stops you.

Then realizing that it was none other than Jeff.

"Where are your manners,human? You should've asked me for the syrup than rather haved taken it away from my hand." pointed out the smiling killer with a chuckle.

" 'Manners' my @ss. Who are you to talk? You sneaked into my house. You should've asked me to come in rather than haved broken in,smart@ss." and with that being said,you snatched your hand away from him and happily poured syrup into your waffles. Then placing it back in front of Jeff.

" 'Thank you' for the syrup."

"Shut up sl*t." he growled.

"How about I throw you off the window again?"

Everyone laughed and chuckled.

"Oh my Zelda,I wanna see that so bad!" said the green hatted elf.

"Hell,me too! Let me get my phone out!" Jane said with a chuckle.

"Y/N child please don't." told you Slenderman.

"Fine,but just because you told me." then you started eating you waffles. "Who made these? They taste awesome!" you said then swallowed the pieces of food.

"Th-that would be m-me." said a boy.

Looking over at the guy,he seemed to be 18 years old. He had messy dark brown hair that was thrown to his left side and wore orange goggles that hid his eyes and a mouth guard. He seemed to tic every once in a while.

"Well you certainly did a great job in making them." you said with a smile.

You couldn't tell his reaction since he wore goggles and a mouth guard. "Th-thanks! But I m-made Masky's with p-plent-ty of 'love'. Definitely not p-poisone-ed or anyth-thing." he said while looking at Masky's plate. You could tell that he was trying hard to not laugh. As in for Masky,who seemed to pay no attention to his waffles and just dranked his orange juice,sighed. You could tell that this wasn't anything unusual for the masked male.

"By t-the way,Im T-Toby. Ticci Toby." said the goggled boy.

"Nice to meet you Toby." you smiled and waved.

"Oh! Y/N will you play with me later in my room again,sis? I loved playing with you yesterday so I want to spent more time playing with you! Heheh!" told you Sally while she got off her chair and sat on your lap,giggling. Kissing her forehead,you nodded. "Of coarse Sally.".

"Yay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~After Breakfast~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking back upstairs to your room,you had the feeling of someone behind you. Stopping on your tracks,you turned around. Turning around,you see none other than Jeff.

"What are you waiting for? Keep walkin' woman!" he yelled.

"Don't you have anything better to do than I don't know,be an asshole?" you spatted but kept walking up.

"My life. I do what I want when I feel like it." he replied with a grin on his face.

Ignoring him,you walked towards your room. Reaching for the handle,you trip down and fall. But before you could,you grab onto Jeff's hoodie and both of you fall.

"Hahah you @ssh*le! If I go down,you go down with me! Don't trip me." you warned with a growl and hit him in the head and stand back up.

Growling,he stands up and before you knew it,you were pinned in the wall. "Listen here princess,I don't know who the hell you think you are and I don't care. But you do not want to try me. If you didn't know,Im Jeff the Killer. Which means I can end your worthless life," he pulled his knife out and pressed it against your neck, "in seconds." he said and his smile widen more.

Kicking him in his part once again,he falls to the ground,growling in anger.

"Its the second time already,Jeffrey. When will you ever learn." you laughed and just walked inside your room.

"B!tch..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the police station

"There's been no sign of the girl at all in town. What do we do,sir?" asked the 30 year old to his partner.

"Call Officer Williams." he replied to his partner while sitting in his chair.

"No need to. I'm already here,officer." walked in Williams.

"Thank god you're here." said ever so faintly the partner.

"So what's this case about that I've been called for?"

"Well there's this girl. Her name is F/N L/N and she's been missing for a while." he explained. Williams nodded, "How long has Miss L/N been gone?" he asked interested. "The past 24 hours." responded.

Williams thought, but nodded once more. "Don't worry officers,just leave this case to me. I'll handle it from here,all of it." told them the brown haired boy.

The two officers looked at eachother then back at Williams,slightly confused. "Are you sure you wanna do this on your own?".

Williams gave them a smile. "Why of coarse," assured them the 18 year old, "I'll do my job from now on. Leave it to me and don't mention anything about this case. Thank you."

Both officers nodded and Williams left. Walking into his office and locking the door behind him. He sat down on his chair and smiled to himself. "Looks like they took her. Heheh..." he rested his chin on his hand.

"He'll love to hear about this~" he smirked and chuckled.