32

Nandini's POV

"You?!" I was already petrified but seeing this creepy guy just made me feel even worse.

"Wow, so you remember me, huh! Well.. look at you still the same. Sexy yet beautiful!" He spoke and came closer to me. I crawled back in fear as he caressed my leg. I kicked and screamed helplessly because my hands were still tied. He just laughed, holding my leg firmly, "Still very feisty.. I like it!"

He tied my legs with a nylon rope while all I could do was cry. He tried touching my face when I whipped my head to the other side in disgust. "And you are still the same, a disgusting guy, just not drunk this time.." I spat in his face.

His face showed anger as he clutched my hair in his hand, forcefully making me look up, "Aaahh..!"

"Shut up, you slut!" A sob escaped my mouth and I felt his grip loosen on my hair, "Baby, why do you do this? Tum agar aise hi maan jaati toh I wouldn't have to do any of these na.." He placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek.
A sudden wave of nausea hit me, as he did so. "Oh right! We didn't introduce each other because the first time we met, you kicked me on my.." He coughed, "Nevermind. My name's Harshad!"

(A/N : I hope you guys remember the drunk guy who tried to molest Nandini in the reception party.)

"W-Why are y-you doing this t-to m-me?" I said stuttering while crying.

"You'll know soon, darling." With that he left leaving me in a dark isolated room, crying alone.

***

I don't know for how long I had cried until no energy was left in me. I hadn't had anything since afternoon and my body felt drained causing my eyes to droop.

The door opened and I immediately shut my eyes from the sudden contact of light.

"Oh so the sleeping beauty is awake.. Lo kha lo! I'll be back soon." He spoke while sliding a plate towards me, and came closer to untie my hands. I sat emotionless all the while and pushed the plate aside not feeling hungry at all. I hugged my knees closer to me and buried my head in it. He noticed my behaviour but maybe chose to ignore because he went out without a word.

As soon as he was gone, I opened the rope tied on my legs and rubbed the spot feeling sore. I stood up, and took a good few seconds to steady myself, then ran towards the door. I pressed my ear on the door and heard footsteps fading away. When I was sure there wasn't anymore noise, I started pulling the door with all my force but it didn't budge.

"Damn!" I cursed under my breath and kicked the door in annoyance. Suddenly an idea popped in my head. I pulled out the pocket knife, that I always keep with me for safety purpose.

"Push it straight through as far as you can... and turn! then twist it until it catches a groove. Aaaand.... the lock clicks open!" I yelled in triumph in my mind as I did as Varu had taught me to.

And then I ran.

I just ran as fast as I could. My knees were hurting badly, my shoes fell somewhere so I had to run bare foot, but I couldn't care less about it. I just had to get out of here! While running I tumbled upon a table. I clutched my leg in pain but all that pain flew away as I saw a mobile phone lying there. I dialled Varun's number because it was the one that came to my mind at that moment.

"H-Hello."

"Nandu! Oh god, where are you? Are you okay?"

"Va-Varu. H-Help."

"Nandu. S-Stay calm and tell me the location.."

"I-I don't know. They kidnapped me when I was in a walking distance from the mall.. They blindfolded me Varu, I really do not know."