33

*Warning* : This chapter contains a bit of violence.

Nandini's POV

Both of them were whispering among themselves, and it seemed like Aryaman was yelling at him but when Harshad told him something gritting his teeth, his face paled and he nodded. Suddenly they both turned towards me and walked closer.

"P-Please leave me.." I spoke, pleading weakly.

"I told you to shut up, didn't I?" He shouted in my face, as Harshad untied my legs. "It's all because of you, that we had to do this! You are a sneaky little sl*t who just went running to that Malhotra boy! You were using me to make him jealous, even after knowing what I FELT for you!" He grabbed my hair and slapped me across the face.

A sob escaped my mouth, as Harshad pulled me to stand on my feet. "Atleast he's not an a*s like you! Just wait until he comes.." I spoke still crying, trying to muster all my courage. I swayed a little as I stood up, because of my weakness and his grip on my waist tightened causing me to wince. I tried protesting meakly but I was feeling really dizzy.

"You b*tch! Just make her stand there on the stool and tie her hands." Harshad made me stand on the bar stool and tied my hands to the pillars on my sides. "Main batata hu, who I really am!" I shivered in fear seeing Aryaman's psychotic behaviour. He went out before coming back within few minutes, with a knife in his hand. "I really love you, NANDU!" He shouted with his arms open, as if confessing his love and kissed me forcefully. I felt so violated, disgusted and dirty because of them. "But kya karu, you are the one responsible for all this.."

With that, he placed the knife on my shoulder over my shirt and started tearing it. He did it with so much force, that the knife didn't only cut my shirt, but also sliced my skin. "Ahh.." I screamed in pain when I felt him now placing the knife on the side of my waist and made a deep slit causing me to scream my lungs out.

"Hey, did you hear that?" He asked Harshad mockingly while Harshad shook is head in a 'no', smirking. "You gotta scream harder b*tch!"

"Yeah, maybe that Hero of yours would come here, listening to his damsel in distress!" Harshad spoke and they both laughed as if that was the funniest thing they've ever heard.

Suddenly the door burst open, revealing the one man I desperately needed to see, Manik.

My mani. He came.. That was the last thing I saw before my body gave up and I fell unconscious.

Atleast I know I'm safe now.

Manik's POV

But I just couldn't get the image of that bracelet out of my mind. I have seen it. I know, I have!

I chucked that thought away and tried finding Varun but after a few minutes I gave up. Because Nandu was more important.

I searched in each and every room but to no avail. She wasn't here. I slid down a wall as I clutched my head, and finally the tears I had been controlling, rolled down my cheek. I lost her..

I lost my Nandu!

"Manik!?" My head jerked to the source of the voice.

"Oh Thank god, Varun! Where the hell were you?"

"I thought I saw someone and when I went behind them, I figured it was a woman. But when I came back, I couldn't find you." I nodded at him but then gave a confused glance to him.

"But I was searching everywhere for Nandu. I didn't see you anywhere.." I stopped for a second as something clicked in my mind, "Wait! Are youin this too? I swear to god if you are Varun, then-"