17

Nandini's POV

We all went to our rooms to clean ourselves. I took a shower and changed into my casuals. Then an idea popped into my mind. I went to the kitchen and asked if I could use it for 10-15 minutes. I quickly made 2 mugs full of hot chocolate and made my way to Varu's room, after thanking the butlers.

I peeked into his room, hoping to find him either sprawled onto his bed or still in the shower but instead I found him kneeling in front his bed. I mean someone was sitting on the bed and he was in front of that person. I peeked closer to see Navya sitting there and sniffing. Traces of tears on her cheeks, and fresh new tears ready to stream down.

Me being my panicky-self rushed inside and keeping the mugs on the coffee table, I too knelt down beside Varu.

"Navya, what happened? Tum ro kyu rahi ho? Tum theek toh ho na? Navu tell me? Please don't cry. Kisi ne kuch kaha? Cabir ne kuch kiya.. I swear I'm gonna-"

"Arre Arre shaant hoja meri lady hulk! Saans toh lele." Varu said putting his arm around my shoulder and I saw Navya smiling through her tears because of my ranting, "Aur yeh, bacho ki tarah ro rahi hai, pagli!" He said hitting playfully on Navya's temple.

"Aur Cabir ne kuch nahi kaha, wo bas main bhai aur tujhe bohot miss karungi," She sniffed again "Isliye, rona aa gaya tha."

I laughed at the girl who's still a kid by heart, "Navya, meri Navya!" I wiped the remaining tears and pulled her cheeks, "Tu na bohot cute hai. Aur bohot badi buddhu bhi. You know na we'll all be in Mumbai only. And Cabir ka ghar konsa dur hai, we'll meet whenever we want. I'm sure Anita aunty will be more than happy about it. Samjhi?!" I told her and sat beside her hugging her.

"Achha beta! Toh last 20 minutes se main french mein bol raha tha? Jo iss madam ne 2 minute mein tujhe samjha diya."

We giggled and stuck our tongue out at him, opening our arms for him to join our group hug.

"Oh I totally forgot! Main toh Hot chocolate laayi thi. Like old time's sake. But Navu I didn't know tu yahan thi.." Varu's face lit up like a Christmas tree as I mentioned hot chocolate.

"Ok then bye, isse pehle ki wo bacha hua hot chocolate khatam ho jaye. Moreover, stylists aate hi honge." She ran out of the room quickly.

I took the tray from the coffee table and turned towards a very desperate Varun.

I took the larger one and gave him the smaller one

"Nandu, that's not fair...!" He whined.

"As if, you never take some from mine." I said sarcastically because it happens all the time. I would bring 2 glasses and always take the bigger one, just to tease him. Because anyway we share both of our drinks.

"Chal let's sit in the balcony." He said pulling me with him.