26B

Manik's POV

I couldn't help but feel all jittery and giddy since I got Nandu's text. I may sound like a pussy but hell I don't even care right now. But I'm still confused as to what led to her sudden mood change. Nevertheless, I'm happy as long as she's not upset. Her smile is everything to me..

I was so lost in my lala land that I didn't realize another text popped up in my phone.

'Be ready in an hour, pretty boy! I'm waiting! Time starts now, Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock... ;)'

I laughed at her text as I sent her a reply, 'Aye Aye Captain!', and stood up to get ready. I took a quick shower, then walked into my closet. Hmm, what should I wear?! I changed into a white button down with polka dots, black jeans and my red blazer.
Perfect!

I was setting my hair when my phone pinged,

'Time's Over Mister. Now come on, time to search for your Cinderella! Your first clue is near you, you just have to walk upto it. Here's your clue :

I try to send a letter
But all I do is receive
The port to all things outside
I am wooden I believe.

Who am I??

All the best, Mr. Prince Charming! xxxx'

My face beamed with excitement as I read the little fonts. My heart does a leap as I see the 4 kisses at the end of the message.

'On my way, Princess! xxxxx'

I replied, then quickly wore my watch on my right wrist and rummaged through my brain to find the answer to the riddle. I tried connecting the lines, 'all I do is receive..' 'port to all things outside..'.

Yes! The front door!! I ran as fast as I could, stumbling on the stairs, knocking a few things on the way. I almost crashed at the front door but steadied myself and saw an envelope stuck on the door. I opened it and found the next clue inside,

Even though it is not a house,
It has mirrors and windows.
It even has seats and a roof
And four doors that you can close.

I rushed out in a hurry but then came in again to pick up the keys. The answer was Car, obviously! I unlocked the car, and searched for a similar envelope. But couldn't find anything. Huh! Then it clicked in my mind that maybe she's kept it in dad's car because my keys were with me all the time.

Voila! Soon enough I found a baby blue envelope lying all in it's glory on the driver seat.

Time to drive to the next destination,
Itna toh karna padega to come closer and remove this separation.