Birthday bells (Extra Part)

Hey guys! This update does not hold anything important related to story, it's just an extraa chappy for my babyyy Jill coz today's her birthday. iluvmanan_XD
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! 💋 Love you ❤❤

Same day - Night time (9PM IST) :
Manik went to his room and changed into his casual clothes when he suddenly remembered something.

"Oh shitt!! Main bhi kitna paagal hu!" He mentally scolded himself and decided to call Cabir.

Phone conversation :-

C- yaar kya hai Manik, tujhe meri neend se kya dushmani hai?

M- Abey saale sunn it's something very very important.

C- Achha aisa kya hai bhai..?

M- Arre kal uska b'day hai!

C- WHATT??

M- Aye mera kaan kharaab karega kya!! Aur ab chilla mat, I have a plan.

C- Toh kya muhoorat nikaalega, jaldi bata!

They both discussed the plan and immediately went to execute it.

Their plan was to go Mumbai by the first flight, cancelling their programme of exploring Udaipur. Manik discussed this with their group (including Navni, AbhiVar) while Cabir took permission from Elders and also told them that they'll have the Cocktail partyy there itself. Ram even said to take the private jet.

Their flight was taking off at 10:30PM. They soon boarded the flight and scattered in different seats. This time Manik purposely went and sat with Nandini.
Nandini clutched Manik's hand during the take off to which he smiled widely remembering their first encounter.

A few minutes passed but none of them made a conversation, when Nandini decided to break the silence.

"Manik, whose birthday it is, that you are so nervous yet excited?" She asked in confusion as Manik didn't tell them except that it's a girl & Nandu got jealous + curious. 😜
But Manik decided to tease her so he said

"Wo, haan hai koi! Bohot special ! She's very close to my heart." He told dramatically and then started his Ram katha about that girl. About her looks, her nature, her sweetness, her sense of humour etc..

She got more furious that he's not even telling her who it is and also going on praising about her.

"Stopp!!"

"What? What happened!?" He asked innocently

"You na don't talk to me!" She told him and turned her face towards the window.

5 minutes passed and he didn't even said a word which irked her. Ab when a girl says don't talk matlab sach mein thodi bina baat kiye rehte hain 😅. But suddenly she felt his hot breath on her neck and she closed her eyes momentarily. He came close to her ears and said "She's my Chhoti, my Jill. She's like a no sorry she is my sister. She's my friend's sister but itni friendship toh meri uske bhai se nhi hai jitni Jill se hai ! 😁 And also she's a darling of fab 5"

Automatically a smile took place on her lips and she was awestruck seeing Manik doing this much for someone. Hmm that means she's definitely special for him.

"Really ! Aww, that's so sweet Manik.. Mujhe uski pic dekhni hai Please."

"Nahi, bas 1 hour more. Main tumhe usse personally milwaana chahta hu. Oh one more thing, there are two more friends of mine and her, and you'll absolutely love them. They too are us Fab 5's babies. Tum ek baar milogi na toh I bet you'll get along very well with'em"