12

Hi Beautiful People 😊
So here's the new cover made by my lovely sistaa iluvmanan_XD 😙😙😙

In return I'm giving you lots & lots of love for this Awesome cover babe! ❤❤❤❤❤❤___________________________________

___________________________________

Everyone was going to have their dinner. Nandini was walking behind others, when suddenly a hand pulled her by her elbow, and with a jerk pinned her to the corridor wall as no one was there. She was about to scream, when another hand covered her mouth & he gestured her to keep quite. He then removed his hand from her mouth and Nandini said, whisper-yelling at him, "Manikk!!! What is this? Why did you pull me like this and-"

"Shhh tumhe kabhi kisi ne bataya hai that you speak a lot!"
He also whispered, while keeping his finger on her lips.

Nandini's POV :

I don't know, what happened to me but I was captivated in his eyes. I was drowning in his chocolaty brown eyes.

When suddenly his hand slid in my waist & yanked me closer to him

When suddenly his hand slid in my waist & yanked me closer to him. I gasped by his sudden action, and my hands immediately went on his chest, involuntarily. His stare was intense, but it wasn't uncomfortable at all, instead it was loving & comforting. He then brought his left hand to my cheeks & caressed them softly with his thumb. But then He started leaning forward...Was he like going to Kiss Me!!

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmg Oh my god!!! What should I do? U must be thinking, why am I freaking out but hell, it's my FIRST KISS ! Yes, inspite of living in London, I haven't kissed.. Yeah, I've been in several dates but never kissed someone.
What if I'm not a good kisser! What if I ruin my first kiss... Breathe Nandini, take a deep breath you can do it.

"Nandu, why are you panicking?? Are you okay?" Oh shit! He noticed. Way to ruin the moment Nandini Murthy ! I mentally slapped myself & replied to Manik.

"Um.. wo. Manik.. I. um. y-you were gonna.. uh. well.. like K-Kiss-" I said trying to cover my nervousness but failed miserably and before I could finish my sentence, he burst out laughing, silently so no one could hear him. I couldn't actually figure out, why he's laughing but then....Shit! He was not gonna kiss me.