Promo

"Manik. What you did in the morning was very thoughtful of you. You took so much effort to do that for me. Thank you so much. But you didn't had to do anything-" "I didn't had to. I wanted to. I wanted to do that for you Nandu. You are really....special for me.

******************************

She screeched, pulling me out of my thoughts of the date plan. Shit! I should've planned something else. I should've known she wouldn't like it. Great. I officially ruined my supposed-to-be-the-best date. "Y-Yeah. I kinda thought maybe you'll like it.. But.." I looked down not meeting her eyes. "Yeah. Guess I should leave then!" Her face was blank which made me panic. "Sorry! I-it's ok we can go somewhere-somewhere you would like to go..." I rambled out stuttering.
Why couldn't I have thought of something better?!

******************************

Before I could comprehend what's happening, I felt a pair of warm lips crashing into mine. I was beyond shocked at first to even respond.

Our lips moved gently against each other moulding perfectly into each other. It was the most beautiful moment I've ever had. It was the best kiss of my life!

******************************

Hey readers, here's the promo of the next chapter. It is on its way, will be updated soon.
And I wanted you all to know that the chapters are made private. So do follow me to read those chapters!

#OkThanksBye
#StayBlessed
Love y'all
~Anya 😘