5B (Continuation of Roka + Sagai)

Nandini couldn't understand if it was actually happening or it's a dream.. She was at a state where she couldn't believe her own eyes...
She came out of her chain of thoughts when Ram shook her & called her once again.

Ram - "Princess, where r u lost??"

Nandu just managed to shake her head while tears were threatening to spill from her eyes.

Ram - "Hmm so meet them this is-" He was about to introduce Harsh but was interrupted by Nandu.

Nandu (in a low voice) - "Boyfriend !" She said as she looked at Harsh & a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Three of them were shocked to hear this especially Harsh.
He came forward & said holding back his emotions "what did u say?"
"Boyfriend" She replied & He said stuttering "N-Nandu..?". In a reply she jus nodded confirming his doubts & flung into his arms, sobbing badly.. 😭😭😭😭

Harsh kept repeating "Nandu, mera bacha" as if not believing if it's reality while time-to-time kissing her head.
After sometime they broke the hug & Nyonika took Nandu  in her motherly embrace.

Nandu (still sobbing) - Noni Ma.. 😭😭
Nyonika - "Baby, don't cry na bacha see ab we're here right" She said but she herself couldn't stop her tears..
Nyonika kissed her forehead after Nandini sobered then again gave her a small hug to make her feel normal.

Manik who came searching for his parents heard their whole conversation & was very confused.. He came forward & said "Mom! Dad! What's going on?"

Nyonika came forward to him & said "Tune nhi pehchaana?? Waise pehchaanega bhi kaise meri bachi toh itni badi ho gayi" She said caressing Nandu's hair.

Now Manik was hell confused, he couldn't make out what his mom was trying to say. But Nandu recognised him now as he reffered Nyonika & Harsh as Mom & Dad.. yaa at first she was shocked but then grinned widely...

Nandu - "Ab bhi nhi pehchaana, 'Mano Monster'"

Hearing this nickname, his eyes widened..
"Chuhiya ?" He asked doubtfully, she nodded her head while smiling like an idiot nd this was it for him, he hugged her as if his life depends on this hug, he twirled her while hugging & She jus laughed at his childish behaviour with some unshed tears still sparkling in her eyes.. While he was also having slight tears in his eyes.
They told Ram, who was very confused about whatever was happening, that they will tell him everything later cuz for now the Roka is more important.

Nandini went to the washroom to adjust her make-up that had been smudged due to crying. She returned after few minutes with a bright smile to the stage where the function was about to start.

Anita came with a thaali (Plate) in her hand that had Laal Chunni (stole) & sweets.