24

Here's the new cover made by the one and only, spectacularly talented and a very good friend of mine, Angeline (Angiee).

Thanks again for the cover babe! ❤ ImLilMissComplicated

Thanks again for the cover babe! ImLilMissComplicated

Manik's POV

The girls bursted through the room door.

"You morons!" Alya shouted.

"We know what you did!" Navya shouted after her and threw the teddy right on Cabir's face. Eek! What's with these girls shouting so loud.

"Ek toh we let you guys be here, inspite of you all knowing that it was supposed to be a girls' night. And then you go behind our backs doing this!" Nandini spoke furiously.

"Guys, it was just a small prank-" Varun tried to say.

"Prank!"
"Small" The girls yelled together.

"Yaar him sirf masti karna ch-" It was now Cabir who was trying to reason it out but failed.

"Shut up! We don't want your explanations! What you guys did was so mean and how can you guys even think of listening to our secrets." Mukti yelled looking genuinely upset.

"And we are not going to forgive you for this!" Sanjana said as the all stormed off.

"Shit! Yaar I never thought they'll be so upset!" Cabir said holding his head between his hands.

"Me too." I said.

"I'm going to go to Mukti. Wo bohot stress leti hai, which is not good at this time." Abhi told us and went downstairs.

"Yaa I'm gonna go to Alya too." Dhruv too went behind Abhi.

"I think we should all handle our girls. Saath mein toh bhai, rakshaso ki sena hai yeh log. Manik tu Nandu ko sambhal aur Varun tu Sanju ko. Main toh chala apni Navya ke paas." He got up and left.

After sometime, I also walked down and saw Nandu cuddled up with a blanket on the couch.

"Nandu, I'm- I mean We're all really sorry..." I said but when I looked at her I realized she was asleep. I sighed. Now I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

"She'll just crash here, don't worry." Alya told me with her arms crossed. I nodded and drove to my house. I seriously have to think of something to make it up.

Next Morning

I got ready and went to Murthy Office. Today we were going to start the new project. I took my wallet, phone, car keys and..yes here it is, my guitar. I have everything planned to manofy my girl. I just hope Miss. Hothead maan jaaye!

Nandini's POV

"Ugh, where the hell are my shoes?!" I yelled in exasperation.
Currently, I was running late for office and my mood wasn't exactly pleasant. It was quite the opposite actually.