Not expected of him at all. Bry, didn't look like the type that knew how to make a girl feel like this. Shit. She lied. He did.

Amber, bellowed out of her stomach, before he put a condom on, and entered her warm, and soft easy to care for body. She let it all out, clawing his back, and gripping his shoulders. She tightened up her body.

Umm umm, Bry said, open up. Open them legs up. He loved it the control over her that he could instantly feel he had, by her tightness. Most her age were loose as a goose. Damn girl!

Bry shouted

Bry shouted. I knoooow, Amber said.
He flipped her over and looked at himself, all inside of her in the new mirror attatched to the bed as a head board. Ahhh, ahhhh..........Ahhh! He was biting his teeth, she saw him feeling so good he had his chain teeth gripped too. It was good. She was.

Bry shouted he was coming, and little did he know it was inside of Amber, the condom burst. Shit you feel that. Bry, jumped up. Shit. He said.

What? Amber jumped up too.

The condom, it broke. Bry explained.

Ohhh, really. Are you sure? Lemme see. Amber said it again.

He showed her.

Surprisingly no drip from her coochie, he didn't panic, like most guys would have. Amber asked him about why he wasn't panicked.

Because, lil mama ain't no reason for me to be. He said it cool.

Amber tried to just be cool too. She had no choice, very much so not the time to talk about ole girl. She would just lay there. He rolled up. They smoked. And he got ready to drop her off at the airport soon. Soon, he would also meet Anthony. He was ready too.

There is nothing he was not willing to do for her. She grabbed the joint.

Bry, I ain't never had this ever. I done lived good, but not like this. Not like us. I'm gone miss you.

 I'm gone miss you