(Chpt.3-08) Be My Boo💝

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Aight thanks, and get a room already" the other guy teased but left us to go take more pictures somewhere else

"I swear you play too much. You couldn't just pose for the camera, bitch"

"I'm bout sick of you disrespecting me DiynARA" he said, putting emphasis on the last letters of my name to be dramatic.

"Do something about it" I pushed him, laughing in his face.

And to him, doing something about it was planting a soft kiss against my cheek. I remember blushing rosy red after it too, and shooting him an innocent look as he looked down at me. Suddenly we both leaned in together and started to kiss right there on the couch.

From that point on, I realized something else about us. Damon wasn't nearly the best looking boy I was talking to at the time, but there was something there that none of the others had. Me and Dame had real chemistry, maybe because we were friends for a long time first and just grew as a couple.

About a month or so later,...it was safe to say that he was in fact my boyfriend.

*
:: A month later ::

"I can't believe you got me in here rubbing ya crusty feet" Damon said, looking back to watch tv.

"Because my baby sweet" I teased, looking down at him.

"Yeah he sure is, anything for my Dyme Dyme"

"It's just Dyme, once. Stop being joe" I waved him off.

"Dyme Dyme"

"Da Da–oh wait no" I laughed, not wanting it come out like that.

"Ouu you calling me daddy now" he smiled, and climbed up to me.

"I said Da Da, young bull. Stop playing with me"

"Yeah I'm Da Da alright, watch when you let me hit" he said, laying above me to look me in the eye.

I blushed at him and look down, meeting his lips as they came to me.

*Baby cries*👶😭

"FuckExcuse me" I said, moving from underneath him to get up from the bed.

I walked out his bedroom and went right across the hall to another bedroom, where James was in the midst of just waking up from his nap.

"Hey,.....hey. Why you crying, I'm right here" I said, going over to pick him up.

"You leave me here" he rushed up to me, jumping in to my arms.

"You were sleeping boo, I'm sorry"

"But I don't like it in here" he stuck out his lip.

"Let's go outside then, come on let me put ya shoes on" I sat him down on the bed, while I got down myself.

I found his little silver huaraches not too far from the bed and grabbed his little feet to slide them on. I gave him a little tickle here and there to watch him smile, which always seemed to make my day and picked him up. I swear this little boy was my world, I just couldn't imagine life without him.

*

Now outside with the boys, me and Damon decided to sit on his steps and watch James play with a few of the toys I brought over this afternoon.

"I need to get my hair done again, these curls are starting to bug me now" I complained.

"What were you planning to get now?"

"A weave, since I can still braid my hair"

"Why would you need to braid your hair for a weave?" he asked, confused.

"Uh–so they can sow it to the braids, and that way it'll hold the hair in place–...I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about" I chuckled.

"Yeah you lost me. But why can't you get it done?"

"I gotta get James some stuff instead and I only have about 50 dollars from doing the chores I saved up"

"Why you gotta get ya brother things? You're not his mom.." ...if only you knew.

"I know but still.."

"I feel like your parents are treating you like James is your son instead of their's. Why do you have to buy him clothes and things all the time? You just got him them 90 dollar shoes two weeks ago"

"Babe I know it seems weird but it's only because my parents want to teach me responsibility. So when I have kids later on, I'll know how to take care of them." I lied.

"Damn that's harsh but kind of understandable"

"Yeah...so it's fine okay. I don't mind taking care of my brother"

"He got one hell of a sister then, if it was me...I don't think I'd be so involved with a kid that ain't even mine"

"Mm..." I simply hummed.

"How much ya hair cost?"

"One hundred something..." I sighed.

"Aight. I'll see if I can give you the money to get ya hair done. That way you'll be able to take care of him too"

"Awww really baby? That's so sweet of you" I hugged around his neck.

"You're welcome, love"

Hey, thank you for reading💕📚
--Tay