bed rock

Of course Jason couldn’t be a great guy all the time, and the time he was would always be limited. The second after he showed me some love, he proceeded to hurl me into the close by river. We hadn’t shifted back yet and I wasn’t exactly keen on being a wet dog. I transformed back into my fully human state while in the water, and was just about to hop out when Jason hopped in. He had shifted back also. We were two teenagers completely naked with each other in a chilly river surrounded by the secluded woods. This was a very dangerous situation; not only for me, but for Jason also. If he got to close and too ‘excited’ I would be sure to know about it. I tried my hardest not laugh out loud at the thought but it was pretty darn funny. After we took our little swim break Jason shifted back to his wolf and ran away before I could even leave the water.

     Arriving home was the best thing I could do with how disgusting I was currently feeling. I didn’t know what kind of gross and possible dangerous creatures could be lurking in the dark gloomy water of the river. Not to mention that Jason had been in that water and who knew what kind of sexually transmitted diseases that boy had. Well I actually knew for a fact that Jason had not had any sexually transmitted diseases, because of the STD tests the school made us take and that fact that he was a virgin. It didn’t matter if Jason was clean or not though, I wanted a shower anyways.

     It always feels great to have the warm water dripping down your body from your shower nozzle. I could never explain how much showers relaxed me to anyone. They were my saviors when I was stressed out. I would massage my scalp with my favorite suave shampoo and the follow up the shampoo with my matching suave conditioner. Then I would work my Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works body wash into lather on my smooth skin. After taking my shower; that lasted about twenty minutes more then my lovely parents would have liked, I hopped out and wrapped my self in a pink fluffy towel.

I stepped out into my room from my connected bathroom, and started to look for an outfit. I always headed right for my drawers after showering to pick out a comfy outfit while I get ready. I didn’t mind that fact that my pink towel had started to slip down my body as I rummaged through my underwear drawer, since I had made sure to lock my door before I even got into the shower.  Soon after I was still struggling to find a matching bra and panty set and I was too frustrated to pull my towel back up. I did manage to find and slip on the black lace panties that I wanted to wear. Although I was still standing topless trying to figure out where my favorite bra had went.

“Looking for something babe?”

I turned around faster than I could make any sense of what was going on. Here I was standing totally topless and stupidly not even trying to cover my breasts. And there was Alec, sitting pretty on my bed and twirling my bra around his pointer finger.

MY BRA WAS ON HIS FINGER! AND MY BOOBS WERE HIS EYES HEAVEN!

I immediately pounced on him, my wolf coming into play. He was shocked that I hadn’t even bothered to cover up. My bra was being held over his head as if it was teasing my to try for it. It teased me so much I gave in, totally not caring about anything else. As soon as I did get my hand on my bra I threw it out of our way, not caring that I was naked because my old feelings for Alec came flying back. He realized my lust and ripped up my comforter, sliding us under it. Once we were hidden from the outside world I pulled off Alec’s shirt with more urgency then anyone could imagine. He took the hint and slammed his lips onto my mine. They were soft and smooth but still very rough at the same time. I was making a horrible decision but like hell did I care.