should've said no

To say that my day followed my prediction accurately, was a lie. My day followed my prediction perfectly. Awful and horrid. I don't think I could even begin to retell the story to someone without bursting into tears. My locker was jammed for an eternity, and when I finally got it open I headed to physics where I got a lecture about skipping class. In the middle of the lecture he stopped to ask why I was covered in 'red stuff'. You guessed it. Those stupid girls who fawn over Jason were so mad that he followed me yesterday that the decided to put a truck load of ketcup into my locker. They wanted it to look like I had menstrual bleeding all over myself, and they succeeded. I got laughed at and harassed until I headed to the nurse where she sent me home. 

The only bad thing about leaving school was when I was walking out of the nurses office sobbing and I ran straight into Jason. I knew I would be teased by him about my period explosion later, so I sobbed harder and ran straight home. 

Home brought me a sense of relief and I was joyous to be there. I knew those cheerleaders would do something, but this was the harshest thing yet. My life seemed to follow a depressing pattern, a crappy day followed by more crappy days. 

The only thing that could make my day worse was happening this very moment. An intruder was in my house. I was going to be stolen and raped, possible even sold into human trafficking. Maybe that would make it all better though. My life would become so simple if there was no point in keeping it. But did I want it to end so quickly? Clearly after the way my day had gone the answer was a definite yes. I had decided exactly what I was going to do to make him take me away. Maybe he will take me for advantage, maybe I will like it. Maybe I won't die a virgin, who knows?

I heard his heavy footsteps quickly bouncing up the stair case. He was wasting no time at all! Preparing to be taken I rolled onto my stomach and my silky bed and burried my head into my pillow. My door burst open, he was now in my room. 

"TAKE ME! I hate my life! Mean girls put ketcup and my clothes and now everyone is calling me period girl! Spare me! Take advantage of me and use me! Play with me heart! Let me have a least one love! I don't want to die a never been kissed virgin!"

That plea should hook him. I am a prude virgin. Yippee. Any creepy kidnapper would give anything to pop a virgins cherry. He just laughed. He laughed at me. I didn't even face him and he laughed at me. 

"Well than Alice Crawford is a prude virgin? I can change that hun."

He sounded a bit familiar, but he had a sexy and husky voice. 

"Please be mine for 5 minutes! I don't care! I'm a disgrace!"

"Well then lets go."

And that is how I let myself be kidnapped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a short, extra update! please vote! im currently #632 in werewolf! can we bring it to 600?