What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

"Are we almost to your secret raping dungeon yet?" 

Silence. 

"I don't want to be a virgin any longer!" 

Complete utter silence. 

"Lets just do it in the backseat of your car! Then no one can say I died a virgin! And you won't go to jail because I want it!" 

"Just shut up." 

Just shut up? He wanted me to just shut up? I'm not going to just shut up? 

"Why? What did I ever d-"

"Shut your mouth! Your lucky i'm not a real kidnapper or else you would no longer be a virgin. Oh and by the way, thanks for all that info. Werewolves are only supposed to be deflowered by their mates. So save yourself for yours." 

"Who are you?"

I couldn't see because back at the house he had blindfolded me from behind my back so I couldn't see his face. I assumed he didn't want me to see his face in case I told the police. I understood his method of thinking and didn't question him because I wanted to go anyways. Truth is if he didn't kidnap me I might have slit my wrists. Even though I was never one to cut myself before I heard it made the pain go away.

I didn't think i'd ever be the girl debating whether to cut her wrists or not, never thought i'd be her. I always thought she was the weak girl that everyone pitied. She, in fact, was no weak girl. She was the strongest girl in the world, she dealt with the name calling, hazing, and abuse without a peep of backtalk towards her aggressor. She took out her anger and blamed it all on her self. She thought she wasn't good enough. She was great, yet no one ever saw. 

I had been lost in my thinking for a while, zoning out on how mean I might have been to that brave girl who cut herself. Suddenly, my blindfold fell off and my eyes saw light for the first time in hours. The sun was beating down on the powerful ocean waves in front of us. It certainly didn't look like he was going to kill me here. Not now, in broad daylight at least.

"Alice look at me, see who I am."

I was reluctant, and hesitant. I didn't want to know who this man was. I didn't want him to see my face. And since I was a woman of my word, I kept my face staring straight ahead through the windshield. A soft yet manly hand carresed my face, causing fireworks to erupt in my heart and love songs to blast into my soul. He roughly whipped my head in his direction. 

"Jason?"

"Yes Alice. Why are you acting like this? It's not you! Your a strong girl, and you know it! You always argue with me, and know your just done! Why? Why would you let some kidnapper take away your innocence? Don't you know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I know it's tough, but pull through damn it! Promise me, promise me, you won't give up on yourself!"

"I won't Jason."

The rest of the ride back was silent. I guess Jason realised it was to awkward to hang out on the beach after that. 

After I arrived home, I thanked Jason and headed up towards my bathroom to take a shower. Seeing my sharp razor sitting on my countertop, jason's words sunk into my heart like a knife. I wouldn't be that girl who cut herself, no matter how brave she may be. I was never the type to be a coward and hide in the corner from some high school bully.That wasn't me. I was a strong, hard-headed, stubborn, smart, and beautiful girl. I was saving my innocence for someone special, someone who could love me greater than any high school boyfriend could. I was better  than I was acting like. I had my whole successful life in front of me. I was important! I'm not the type to be pushed around, I'm stronger. 

Jason had given me the best advice I had heard in a while. Better than my best friends, better than my mom, better than anyone else. Jason most certainly had a strong and serious message to deliver. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. 

Not being able to get my self near the razor, I decided to skip the shower. Instead I headed straight to bed, but I couldn't sleep that night. I was too busy counting my lucky stars that Jason's usaully annoyence had made a huge impact on my life. What if Jason wasn't the one who kidnapped me? What if it really was a rapist? Would I really be in a rape dungoen, most likely. What if I told him to take my virginity and he did? What would my mate think? He certainitly wouldn't want my damaged goods after that. If it wasn't Jason I would be a mateless female werewolf all my life. 

Jason saved my life, my virginity, and most importantly my pride. 

----------------------------------------------------------===============================---------------------------Please nobody get offened by her willingness to sacrifice her virginity. There is a reason she is doing that. She feels worthless and doens't want to die a virgin. Thank you! 

More soon! Comment, vote, and fan! <333 im updating my other story soon! check it out!