pretty girl rock

The weekend flew by quickly, too quickly, I might add. It was now a bright and early Monday morning. I wasn't usually one to hate on Monday, but today I sure was. I would have to go back to school after my crazy and scandalise Friday. I hope that Jason hadn't told anyone about my not so innocent pleas, but knowing him, the whole school would know by now. 

I thought about dressing up to play the part of the innocent virgin I am, but quickly decided against it. I needed to come into school with a great new outlook on life. Well, maybe no a new outlook, but a new look for sure. I sure as hell wasn't going to be wearing a tight black corset with a scarlet A plastered onto my chest though. 

My clothes were never very fancy, just American Eagle jeans and preppy tops, mostly. I didn't have much that would help me stand out. The operative word was much, I did have one coral mini dress that hugged my curves perfectly. The dress was simply, no belt or crazy pattern, just a plain yet feisty coral color. It was perfect. I was going to make a big statement. My shoes were simply white peep-toe pumps. I was utterly proud of my ability to throw together an outfit. 

I was a little bit stronger when I came to hair and make-up. I applied the basics to my face; foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I straightened my hair quickly so it fell perfectly down my back in long and silky layers. Staring in the mirror, I smacked my lips together to blend my MAC lip gloss perfectly. Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I headed out the door with my head held high. 

Arriving at school was exactly how I expected it to be, everyone would stare and I would kept my head held high. I expected the giggles and the catty girls whispering about me into each others ears, but I didn't expect all the guys to whistle when I strutted by. The girls looked envious of all the attention I was currently getting. 

It was strange; every time my heels clicked against the tiled floor, heads would turn. I could understand how being a celebrity could get annoying now. I had every ones attention focused on my like I was the parasite in their microscope. I was regretting wearing the heels so much, if I had went with a simple ballet flat then I wouldn't have so much attention. Flats didn't exactly make a noise that could stop everybody mid-step just to figure out who it was. 

The day flew by perfectly, awkwardly, yet perfectly. I received a lot of unwanted attention but I should have guessed that was going to happen with my flashy ensemble. This Monday was a hell of a lot better than any other, that is until I had class with Jason. 

As soon as I walked into the class room I could feel his eyes on me. Tension was filling the atmosphere. I was positive Jason hadn't told anyone about yesterday, if he had then people would be harassing me about it already. I was definitely grateful he hadn't told anyone. Despite Jason's ignorance, he could keep a good secret. 

After a while I forgot all about my outfit, the looks I was getting, and what happened with Jason. I got lost in my boring teachers lesson, she was continuing on about vampires now. She had a creative imagination, that's what all the humans thought at least. Although she wasn't a majestic creature, I was sure her husband was a werewolf. I could tell by the negative she spoke about vampires. To be honest though the vampires aren't that bad. They just have a bad reputation. 

I was getting lost in her un-nesicary hatred towards the vamps and I almost feel asleep. It wasn't until Jason slipped a little pastel pink sticky note that was folded into numorous folds, onto my desk that my head picked up.

The little note read; 'Meet me tonight, in the woods where you run.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I see you guys are slacking on voting for me, thats why I expected a certain amount of reads or votes to make me update. I know this is very annoying, but you need to do your part. I would like 5 votes for the next chapter! 

soo 5 votes and it yours. Its easy! Read, enjoy (hopefully) and then click the vote button! 

thankss love youus! byee<333