Chapter 20: Other problems

Start from the beginning

*2 Weeks Later*

Two weeks went by like hell. But I could never let down my beliebers. They were here for me too. I was there idol and I was going to be a good one, no matter how bad things went in the past.

I was on my way to Stratford right now. Megan and Courtney were still in New York, they were gonna go after I almost get there because they were close by.. We were going to have thanksgiving at my grandparents place. Dad and his wife and Jazzy, Jaxon were gonna be there too. Scooter and Yael went their ways as I went with mine. Also, Alfredo went to his place too.

For the past two weeks, Selena was quiet enough to not cause drama, but she has spread rumors enough to make us annoyed. She made so many lies about what when down at the concert. She even mentioned the kiss... but more deviously false. Megan and I were having trouble with the long distance relationship because of Selena...

But today we get to change that and finally see each other.

*** I finally got off the plane to see my dad stand there with Jaxon and Jazzy.

"JUSTIN!' the kids ran up to me.

"Hey kids!" I said kissing them on their cheeks.

"Welcome home man" my dad said giving me a man hug. I missed him a lot, but I hated him for not approving Megan.

"Hey dad" I greeted him. All of us went to the car and paps took pictures of us as we walked to the car. In the car, the drive home was quiet, the only people who talked would be the kids. Dad didnt ask about the problem with Selena. Honestly the man liked Selena rather than Megan.

We got off the car as the kids ran inside the house. Dad got my things as I made my way back into my house and smelled the fresh air around the neighborhood. I also havent seen my grandpa and grandpa in a while.

I opened the door and saw that it was locked, I knocked on it as the door opened a few seconds later.

"JUSTIN!" the familar voice screamed.

It was Megan.

"Megan?" I said in shock.  I didnt know she was going to be here early. Wow, this would be a great thanksgiving gift.

We both hugged tightly as we talked about how much we missed each other.

"In there, not here" dad said behind us. We intertwined our fingers and went inside. As we got some alone time we kissed.

The sparks, and fireworks and the happiness were back into now. This was moment to wait for, it was very much worth it. By this feeling I was ready to make a commitment, but sadly she wasnt.... does she not feel like sparks too?

We both went inside the living room to find the table set for the celebration, I grabbed Megans waist and pulled her next to me.

"I missed you so much" I said

"Thats the 100th time you said now, in the last 10 minutes Justin" she said giggling.

"I love your giggle. You make so horny" I said with my face close to hers

"Your such a bad boy" she said rolling her eyes.

"Not bad for you" I said kissing her.

"Woah Dont ya kids think thats enough smooching for the last 5 minutes?" Grandpa came in.

We both blushed as we kinda pulled away from each other.

"C'mon, they havent seen each other for 3 weeks.. they're in love" Grandma said smiling at us

"They get more annoying" dad commented.

I rolled my eyes at my dad. Why does he have to make unwanted comments!

When everyone got together-finally, we feasted in our foods.

"Thank you everyone for being here. I just wanted to make a announcement" Pattie said standing up from her chair.

We all looked at her, waiting to hear what she has to say.

"I just wanted to say, that for the past two years, everything has changed for Justin... he finally met the girl he loved so much- Megan. This is our first thanksgiving with Megan, and second with Courtney. Um that I am very much thankful for Megan, for being here with us today, and being with Justin when he needed that one person to get through his problems. I know you guys had ups and downs but you guys stay stronged and are here today, healthy and very much in love. Forget the media and the rumors, you guys stayed true to yourselves and that will never change. So cheers to Justin and Megan" she said holding up her glass of wine.

I looked at Megan and saw she was almost in tears. Then she stood up too.

"Thank you for having me here. I couldnt thankful enough to meet such a guy who had more stories behind the stories of what the media had told. Also Im thankful to have a family member- Courtney. Justin had changed my life in a way I never thought it would and Im living happily right now. No matter how many people Ive lost in life, Justin was the one who was always by my side and never left me. I didnt even know what stress was until I met Justin- but yet I didnt know what happiness was either. I love you Justin" she said giving me a kiss. 

Everyone said "Awwn" at the same time. I felt like I had tears in my eyes. Everyone said cheers and clanked their glasses and ate up. 

Today was the happiest day from the three intense weeks. It was half an hour after finishing our food and speech, and I couldnt find Megan. I went upstairs door to door. Just when I got the door at the end of the hallway, I heard her voice. I was about to walk in until I heard a male voice.

I listened closer to the door and regonized it was my dads voice. What are they doing in there?I stay silent and overheard their conversation.

"That speech was so cheesy. You didnt have to lie in every single sentence" he said stiffly

"It wasnt a lie sir" she said in her small voice.

"Oh please. Ive seen much better people lie like that" he said scoffing.

How dare he talk to her that way. He was my father but fathers dont do this.

"Stay away from my son. Ive been holding back for too long. I dont approve of you Megan, you just a child that knows nothing. You werent raised well enough to be with my son." he said getting harsher from every word.

"Sorry sir but I dont think I will be able to." she said calmly.

"You little Bitch!" he yelled as I walked in. I Couldnt take it anymore. Right when I walked in I saw my dads hand in the air- ready to smack Megan.

"How dare you almost touch a finger on her dad!" I yelled

"You know I dont approve of her son! Shes not worth it! You can do better" he said with anger in his eyes.

"I did better. You dont know her like that" I said shoving him out of my way and held Megans hands. She was frightened by the way my dad had acted. I didnt want to look at his face anymore, this was too much. We went out and walked into another room. 

"Are you okay?" I said touching her cheek with my thumb. She was about to cry. I would too if I were in her place... 

"Im fine" she said in a small voice.

"Its okay, your safe with me. " I said hugging her meaningfully. She sobbed in my chest and finally looked at my eyes.

"I cant do this anymore" She said....

---------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Whats a good song? Any suggestions? :)