CHAPTER SEVEN;

2 MONTH LATER

(Still Ever’s pov.)

The past two months have been tiring.

I haven’t been able to do much, being almost six months pregnant with triplets.

My mum took over the Alpha position again; it took a lot of convincing but I finally did manage to convince her. She said that as soon as I am ready, she will give me Alpha back.

I have to admit, I miss it. I miss being at the top in the pack, everyone still treats me as if I was Alpha. The only thing that changed is they call my mum Alpha and not me.

‘Ver, do you want something to feed our monsters?’

Carter keeps calling the babies monsters, I'm not really sure why. They haven’t been that much trouble, I'm just really big and it prevents me from doing the things I used to be able to.

‘They are not monster Ter, but yes I am starving. Can I have salt and vinegar crisps with whip cream?’

My cravings are getting viler as the days go on, I dred what I am going to be like at nine months.

Carter was downstairs, doing god knows what. He has forced me to stay in bed in our room. I tried to move about on the first week, but I just go tired way too fast.

So for the past month I have been lying in bed.

I’ve had a lot of time to think about things, like names. I have a few I like but we haven’t found out the sex yet, Carter doesn't want to but I do.

We argue about it every time we go for my scan. I have had more than you normally would, being sixteen and carrying triplets. Melanie just wants to be extra careful, and I am super grateful for that.

“Here is your snack Ver.” Carter said as he walked into the room, he had his nose scrunched up as he looked at the bowl in his hands. I had crisps covered in whipped cream, normally my reaction would be the same as his, but right now I was craving it.

“Hand it here, you big baby. How am I going to cope with three babies, and you?” I asked, smiling at my mate.

My mate.

I love saying that, I love him really. But I haven’t had the courage to tell him yet.

I know he is my mate, and I know he agreed to be the father to my babies. That doesn't mean he loves me, he could just being doing it because he feels bad for me.

Either way, I am going to wait until I am one hundred percent sure that he feels the same way.

Carter sat on the bed beside me, he wasn’t touching me.

I was worried, he would look at me but every time I tried to look into his eyes, he would look away.

“What’s wrong Carter?” I needed to know.

“You’re not going to like this Ever.” He still wasn’t looking at me.

I placed my hand on his leg, and his eyes snapped towards me. He sighed and placed his hands on top of mine.

“Rogues have been spotted close by, Em said he knew them but I don't know how.”

My whole world froze, it was his pack.

Em’s pov.

I was sitting in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. Just thinking.