Last Part

Hi my dear reader I am going to start posting new ff and ss too.

Name of the ff is "contractual responsibility" by our beloved writter mouli bhattacharya.

Name of the ss is "Let's Break up" by our favourite writer mouli bhattacharya.

Thanks for supporting this FF plz do support for new FF n SS too. I will start posting it from tomorrow

randhir was not in himself , neither was the lady in his arms , who was soaring at the pinnacle of pleasure and resonance , randhir let out a throaty groan as she matched him in touching the peak together , her broken bangles were lying in utter embarrassment on the marbled floor of their room , as he , kissed her lips sore , and sucked her fingers , and kissed her hands insanely , she closed her eyes thus trembling with actions.

" these hands are m...ine , u are mine " he pinched on her belly button , " haan na jii !! " she moaned , her face was shimmering with sweat beads trickling down her forehead.

" sanyukta singh shekhawat promise me u are , and will be mine , in every birth we will take" he panted lying beside her , she crawled on his chest with great difficulty and kissed on his nail gratified chest , " aapne rolls ki kasam , ke main mere unkooo.

kabhii bhii nhii chodungii !!!" she giggled , " main bhii mere ' suniye ji' ko kabhii nhii chodungaa !! " he kissed her lips with all his pent up passion till his tired baby dozed off with her lip still latched with hers  and he kissed her tenderly like kissing her promise of a lifetime.

***************************************************************************

" NUTELLA ROLLS"

' to pappu from his halwewali with love'

" THE BESTSELLER OF THE MONTH"

" aaareyhhhh pappu teriii story tohhh hit hogayiii " harsh chirped reading his latest FB update, " ufff dad , sanyu ko kabhi baby ho saktaa haiii " randhir was shivering with tension and excitement" aabbb khushii mein merii potii ka naam nutella rolls na rakh denaa. nhi toh ghar se nikaal dungaa bhul mat pappu ghar abhi bhii mere naam pe haii " harshhh mouthed seriously.

" SHUT UP " THEY BARKED IN UNISON

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya