Part 46

she pushed her lashes up and distanced herself  which was enough for randhir to come out of his daze , he gulped and gulped some more " stay away from them samjhii, i mean are you dumb  haan cant you see or feel anything haan " his voice was enough to jerk her with intense fear.

" i loved him " she blurted
" u love him Damn which u shouldnt " he jerked her this time literally
she whimpered under his hold.

while the entire office witnessed their not so friendly encounter peppered with a smirking naina and an anxious rehan.

" mera patii tha wohh " she gasped in pain.

" love marriage thi?" he snapped
" hmm " she nodded.
randhir left her with a jerk.
and ran his fingers through his hair.

" u know what ... bahar jao ... and do singhania  , mehra , ganguly and shah ke files saare aaj. u arent going home tonight " he punished.

she shuddered in terror.
what he yelled again
" out now !"
she was already feeling dizzy with the workload.

" out " he yelled  sanyukta walked out of cabin. while the entire office enjoyed a hearty on her condition.

she quietly started doing all her chores

" amma she had a love marriage" randhir groaned over the phone.
" phir bhi chod diya use " he groaned again.

" pappu use dannta mat kar betaa " daadi pleaded.
" no i will scold her more. why havent she murdered that bajaj  amma papa ko phone do abhii " randhir sounded arch impatient.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya