Part 81

his warm and oily fingertips attempted to relax his tensed up forehead thus caressing the lines ever so gently , he paid vada paw wala , for a moment he felt like extincting the entire vegetation of chillies on mother earth.

that feeling was itself paranoic coupled with schizophrenia , he took two chillies in his hand and closed his eyes tight as he started chewing , his tongue burnt with explosive juices of those green fire streaks casting menace on his senses , it was so stupid but feeling her pain , pangs complementing her pangs , felt so darn right , it was more ice , less fire.

he was screaming for water thus but that acidic pain was satiating him more than anything , " sir paani " the vendor passed him the jug , he drunk it till his stomach's fill. " i have gone mad .." he concluded.

" what is happening to me " he wiped his light pinkish lips with the back of his hand.

he was panting vehemently. soon he dragged himself inside a confectionery and bought as many chocolates as he could.

" dad hows sanyukta !!" he chipped over the phone.

" dont ask beta fever aagaya haiii 7 injections aur drip chal rahii. kalmuhaa mirchii " harsh mouth seriously.

" whatttttttttttt " randhir croaked.
" kyaa?? she is fine mere saath scrabbles khel rahi hai le baat kar " harsh passed her the phone.

" sir suniye na aatehh waqt papaji ke tablets le aiyegaa and daadi ka massaging oil bhii aur bass   " sanyukta mouthed counting her fingers.

that 'suniye na' sounded so melodious.
"mumma bhi dad ko aise hi bulatii thi na " he burbled in his mind
" but sir " he scrunched his nose.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya