Part 98

" reception party ?? sanyukta ka ideaa ??" randhir gulped in confusion
" yes ! teri duffer ithni bhii 'duffer' nhi haii " harsh winked.

" dad , she ugghhh " randhir ran inside his house , eventually to their room , to find her heaping the bed with several Armani and Versace suits of his , " sanyukta !!" he huffed , " aap gaye nhii , ? aaccha huaa nhii gayee !! suniye na  kaunsa wala pehenge. boliye naa " she mouthed and showed him the suits.

" put them down ! " he mouthed coldly.

sanyukta was already intimidated by his murderous gaze , she placed the suits down and approached the buttons of his shirt , again an attempt to make things easy between them, she placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

" ji abb bol dete hai na sabko ke hum shaadi suda haii. papaji bhii kithne khushh honge.  phir jab humara baby hoga" she stammered and gulped in and that single stammer was enough to change her world in a single second.

" tum khush ho ? aise haan , humara baby , babies are born out of love atleast according to me  tell me do you love me  sach bolnaa bolo humara baby  tab aayegaa na jab tum aapne past se bahar aaogiii " randhir pushed her away , and yelled in his ice cold voice.

sanyukta fell on her knees.
" aap chod doge mujhe , agar maine baby nhii diyaa tohh " he hid her face in her haunches.

" kyaa " he yelled again and pulled her up.

" now who told u this haann ?? " he screamed at the shivering soul in his hold.

" sab " she shivered dangerously.
" are you freaking mad sanyukta why would i leave you , that too cause of a baby haannnn " he shook her yet again.

" its all cause of dad !" he groaned.
when harsh barged in with a heap of decors.

" betaa light blue ,lagau , ya silver ??" he chirped.

when randhir screamed.
" dad "

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya