Part 43

while randhir kept himself busy with the files while she finished her food and stretched her hand to pass him the plate.

he took the plate from her hand and passed her , his hanky , " wipe ur nose its running " he mouthed eying her running red nose.

she pushed his hand away thus adding to his frown , and glared her , she pulled his hand back and took the hanky from his hand, she quickly wiped her nose and wet eyes , " kal wash karke de dungii " she shook her head.

" no need keep it !! " he twisted his lips , " cut its price , from my salary " sanyukta mouthed with a lot of fear , and his eyes popped out " how dare you ??" he exclaimed , when she hid her face with her palms , " how dare you.

mrs.bajaj .... " he clenched his teeth , " mat katnaa phir " she gulped in expecting a blow. when she heard a voice and relaxed a bit.

" tu phir aagaya iss bacchi ko torture karne " harsh mouthed making an entry and randhir shook his head , " holy mosses " randhir murmured under his breathe.

harsh patted his shoulder , " office aa hi gaye aap " harsh upped his brow.
" office ???" sanyukta was a bit puzzled as it was hospital and not an office by any means.

" haan sanyukta  randhir ne bataya niiii isko fortis waalo ne head nurse bana diyaa haiii  isiliye tohhh " harshh mouthed seriously
hence earning a life threatning glare from randhir and an ' i dont know what is happening ' look from sanyukta.

" pappu yeh kyaa  sanyukta ko bola nhii tuhhh london mein part time nurse bhii thaaa " harsh exclaimed.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya