Part 10

randhir ignored her tears thus taking it as one of the employee tactics, and office politics thanks to the business education he has received but yes every situation has an exception.

Randhir walked inside his cabin , sanyukta's cabin was snatched from her , snatched was her previous post in the office , she shifted to the cubicle.

Earning taunts from the rest especially naina every single breathe.

" pati Maine le liya, job randhir le legaa!" naina smirked spilling ink on the papers she was asked to audit.

Sanyukta shrieked in shock. As she knew she will be fired.

And her terrors alive when randhir summoned naina in the cabin followed by her.

" I didn't do anything!" naina lied blatantly on being asked what happened with the papers.

while sanyukta had her head hung low.

Randhir kept looking at both the ladies intently and mouthed.

" mrs.bajaj collect the spare papers from mr.sharma !" randhir pressed a smile.

Naina was fuming at the way randhir has addressed sanyukta.

" she is a divorcee sir!" naina smirked.

" have I asked U to be my encyclopaedia. Miss.singhal...!" randhir quickly snapped at her.

" miss.agarwal sir I m miss.agarwal!" sanyukta chanted.

Her voice urged him to look into oval ocean deep eyes.
And words went numb.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS