Part 9

" U may not cause U are late!" randhir echoed straight without even lacing his glance on the prettiest mess waiting for his permission to walk inside the hall.

sanyukta shook her head as randhir's secretary closed the door on her face.

Naina smirked in sadistic pleasure while rehan shook his head in nonchalance.

Randhir presided over the meeting like an efficient master.

Naina was already smitten by his tout and shauve ways.

While rehan tried to impress him as much as he could.

" sir i want to invite you on my wedding !" rehan tried to hand him a card.

" sorry mr.bajaj i refrain attending personal functions of my professional ties!" randhir smiled , a smile that could cause no offense.

He walked past them and spotted a girl in total mess trying to tie her wet hair.

" she might catch cold ;" he thought.
" hey you !" randhir called her softly.
Sanyukta turned around and shook her head.

" don't tie ur wet hair. Zukham ho jayegaaa!" randhir mouthed , thus surpassing all the bars of cuteness.

Sanyukta kept looking at the floor when randhir mouthed again.

" and collect ur demotion letter from my cabin for coming late , preparing a very whimsical and mediocre presentation!" he concluded.

Thus moving her to tears yet again.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS