Part 94

" amma papaji hum aateh hai!" sanyukta smiled sweetly, while her husband was already out, waiting for in the car.

amma handed her a lunchbox.
She smiled , as harsh blessed her.
She walked out of the house ,
" ma halwewali ne iss makan ko aur zyada ghar bana diyaa hai na!" harsh blinked his tears.

" humari princess!" daadi smiled.
" meriii betiiii !" harsh smiled brightly thus lightening up the entire space.

" lets go !" randhir smiled as they came out of the car after reaching  office.

" yes!" she smiled apprehensively.
She closed her eyes and hugged him yet again.

Randhir wrapped his arms around his waist.
He knew it was attempt to decrease the awkwardness tween them.
He smiled some more and broke the hug.

" ab chale!" he smiled.
" haan!" she nodded.
The official space was yet to be aware of their off the camera relationship.

That she wasn't an ordinary employee anymore , she was the empress of the vast skekhawat empire.

They walked inside the office , sanyukta was looking like a nascent bride in her red saarii , parting rich vermilion and that diamond studded expensive mangalsutra dangling down her neck.

sanyukta's dad knew about his daughter's remarriage but he chose to keep that veiled from rehan.

For some extremely orthodox reasons of his.
sanyukta settled in her cubicle , while randhir walked inside his cabin.

There someone skipped a beat as his gaze skimmed the Aphrodite working in the central cubicle.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya