Part 118

sanyukta was back to her usual happy and chirping self , after a week's course of relentless care courtesy her family , and newfound loving husband , they were much normal unlike before , randhir was much happier and insanely in love with her.

he would start his morning with his pretty wife in his embrace and would call it night with sanyukta kissing his cheek softly , they were in love , but they were yet to touch and caress the rawest flavor of love together , 'i love you' was yet to be spelled out.

randhir was planning to make it grand , since it was his first proposal and sanyukta was darn special for him.

" aapp agaye ji !! " she turned around as she sensed him walking inside their room after a long day , randhir settled himself on the couch , and started loosening his tie , he was looking a bit lost , " kyaa huaa aapko ?" she mouthed again pouring water in a glass , " sir !" she placed her hand on his shoulder , her touch was enough to drag him out of his dreamworld.

he stood up and cupped her face , " i m very tired ! khana upar hi lunga " he kissed her forehead. she placed her head on his chest gently.

only week was left for rehan and naina to leave the city forever and ever.

randhir just wanted to make sure that rehan stays miles away from his duffer , he was even more tensed as he heard rehan asking for sanyukta's new number from his secretary.

" aap mujhse phirse chidd rrahe ho kyaa ??" she pouted against his chest .
randhir rubbed his palm on her back gently , and hugged her even more tightly .. , " yes i m angry on you " he scoffed.

" kyunnnnn ??" she pushed her head up and blinked her eyes innocently.
" nhii patahh !! i m angry on you  ab manao mujhe " he moved closer and rubbed his nose with her , gently
she blushed and closed her eyes.

there harsh was munching on some dry fruits with his mom , chipped happily , " toh ma maine pappu ko maaf kar diyaa " , " tere se maafi kab mangii usne ?" daadi rolled her eyes

" aareyhh silent apology ! aapko samajh nhii aayegaa ... wohh gana nhii sunaa , usne jo na kaha main wohh suntaa raha " harsh made an animated face.

" kaunsa newyork ka na  wohh gora chiitta ladka ga raha tha " amma tried to recall the song.

" haan wahii wala !! pappu roz mujhse silently maafi mangtaa hai " harsh mouthed thoughtfully.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya