Part 104

now sanyukta has never seen this side of randhir , like he was never this much at ease and jovial with her , it was really good , to see him smiling this often , they went to dhaba , especially on randhir's insistence , where he purposely fought over dal makhani and butter paneer with her , this was so unlike him , " fine aapko jo khana haii khaoo !!! " sanyukta sounded arch irked.

when she felt herself in his arms all of a sudden , " oho i m sorry !! sanyu accha abb order jo tumhe chahiye.

main sab khaa lungaa bass " he caressed her hair.
she slowly getting used to him.

" okay " she pouted.
" sir ghar ke liye pack karwa le !! ??" she chirped.
" yeshhhh !!!!" he rushed to her , with two bowls of kulfiiii," cummon have it.

" he mouthed thrusting a spoon heaped with kulfii inside her mouth.
" acchii haii na " his orbs twinkled.

" bohot acchi " she smiled.
" aap papajii ke liye mere sathhh aacchese behave karrahe ho naa ??" she asked her out of the blue.

" na jii main tohh papaji ke betaji ke bahuji ke liye yeh split personality crisis se suffer karraha hun " he mouthed seriously.

" kyaa ??" she sounded puzzled.
" uff its all for u duffer  u dont need a baby or a husband duffu. u need a friend , en i also need a friend so dostii karrahuu samjhii now before i change my mind meriii best friend bann jao  offer limited haii !!! " he winked.

she smiled brightly.
thus radiating the entire space.

there daadi stirring kichdii for them in the house , when the landline rung with an unknown number and she frowned.

" kis ka phone haii maa ??" harsh mouthed munching some snickers.
" kishor ka " daadi passed him the receiver.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya