Part 29

Today i m so happy that our #ParShAreOfficial. Today is parsh day n a golden day in my life. Congrats to all parshians. I pray to god for our parsh.. please you ppl also do the same. Thank you for supporting the ff plz do continue your support

randhir was waiting in the visitors lounge , when he spotted rehan waiting for her he supposed just a couch away waiting to meet her he supposed , rehan was busy playing games in his gizmo when suddenly a nurse summoned rehan , and he stood up.

randhir spotted naina eying rehan with a frown , randhir chose to be a mere spectator under the newspaper he purposely held to hide his face.

rehan grabbed naina's arm and disappeared just as faith in humanity disappeared from randhir's heart after meeting him and sanyukta's dad.

he interrogated the nurse as he was convinced that rehan and naina were nowhere around , " ohh they came to collect the lady's pregnancy reports " the nurse gulped.

" fine " randhir shook his head and frowned again.
soon he walked inside sanyukta's cabin and caught her sleeping not so peacefully , " utho " he alarmed her , she opened her eyes with a jolt , and lowered her gaze the next moment.

" daadi has sent ur lunch " he mouthed serving the food evenly on the plate.

" but i had my lunch " she trembled.
randhir frowned instantly , " toh phirse khao u are so thin ! en i hate wastage of food and hardwork .

" he forwarded her the plate
" sir umm full " she bit her lip.
" u arent !! pet chuo apna." he urged her to touch her belly. just like his mom used to touch his belly when he used to fuss with his food as a kid.

" haannn " she exclaimed
" touch ur belly " he ordered sternly , sanyukta touched her belly.

" fula huaa haii ??" he asked , " nhi " she bellowed , " tohh abhi bhii space haiii eat this !! " he forwarded her the plate , " sir aise nhii hotahh " she frowned , " eat it else i will fire u "he warned her.

she gasped the spoonful inside her mouth.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya