Part 106

sanyukta kept gawking at him , while they drove in silence.

it was really tough for an introvert like randhir to behave all flirty and friendly with a girl even if he is love with her , but that moment his apprehension counted minus infinity to her smile and normalcy , he was ready to make a joke of himself to witness her smiling , a smile that will reach her eyes.

he smiled and felt her gawk on his face.

" tumne agar 2 min bhi aise mujhe aur dekha toh. sanyu tumhe mujhse pyaar ho jayega  incase tum already mere pyaar mein pagal nhii ho " he mouthed romantically , and looked at her as they reached shekhawat house.

she smiled at his filmy antics and giggled , " aap hospital mein nhii badle the. " she ran out of the car , before he could catch her , " sanyu ki bacchii " he squealed.

" halwewali dinner kyasa tha ?" daadi kissed her forehead , as she walked inside the kitchen.

" hectic amma sir ne bohot trouble kiyaa mujhe " sanyukta pouted.

" ab aapko trouble nhii karega tohh kise karegaa ??" daadi winked at her.

sanyukta blushed at his remark , when daadi handed her his cellphone , " kuch 100 misscall the rehan ke " she hushed , as sanyukta went stiff , and randhir scooped her in a half hug , " aap " she gasped.

" why was rehan calling u " he clenched his teeth ,
" room mein jao tum dono ! saarii domestic violence room ke andhar " daadi closed her eyes as randhir picked her up in his arms and proceeded towards their room.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya