Part 99

sanyukta was still shaking with fear and pain when harsh gauged something very intense in the air around them , " chilla mat pappu , chillana mujhe bhi aatahh haii !! " he tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

randhir loosened his grip on her , but she kept standing there , " beta mere liye ek glass paani layegii " harsh walked closer and caressed her hair.

she nodded and walked out of the room , when harsh hugged his fuming son tight , " dad aap ne sahii nhii kiyaa.

she is dying every moment dad !  i m still another man for her.

she hugs me battling with her conscience , and " he stammered , " bacchi ka pyaar se trust uth gaya haii beta " harshh broke the hug and placed his hands on randhir's shoulders , " main kya karunn dad , what am i supposed to do i want her to be happy !!" randhir shook his head , " attend this reception party with her usse dostii kar " harsh smile.

" renu was my 'yaar' before being my wife PJ's maar ! chida usse dahi valle , gol gappe kha usske saath , sanyukta , nhi sanyu bulaa !!! jhappi pa movies dekhne ja  masti kar uske saath." harsh smiled brightly.

randhir shook his head and smiled nonchalantly.

" woh sab toh i will manage but that duffer is taking ur supposed last wish a bit too seriously ," randhir blushed.

" teko maza aa raha hai matlab " harssh winked.
this was something which was enough to paint his cheeks red.

he shook his head and nodded.
" aaahhhh !!!! oojii pappu ki mummy suntii ho  aapna pappu jawan ho raha hai " harsh wiped his fake happy tears.

" haan jii pappu ke papa  but aapse kum" randhir rolled out a female tone.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya