Part 120

randhir snuggled closer , and snored softly , " 2 lakh denge  please main aapko lauta dungiii kaam karke !! " she murmured , but by then randhir was rolling in the folds of slumber , sanyukta sighed and closed her eyes thus hugging him tighter than ever.

next morning when he woke up , he found her sleeping with those folds on her forehead , he gently caressed the lines on her forehead and flopped a kiss there , followed by her baby cheeks , randhir buried his face on the crook of her neck and peppered kisses on the silken , honey tossed skin of her neck , it was so sudden , but randhir was losing control with the slightest touch of her skin.

" sir " she purred like cat in thin slumber , when his thumb caressed a bit of her cleavage playing peek a boo with her garment , she blinked her eyes open to find him kissing her cheek wet.

sanyukta blushed at their state , and cupped his face , she kissed his forehead lovingly , " office nhii jaana aapko aaj " she mouthed caressing his cheek , " nhii jana jii " he nibbled her nose seductively , " but mujhe breakfast banana hai na jii !!!" she blushed.

randhir was about to unpin her saariii when they heard daadi yell , " sanyu jaldiiii aajaa yaar nicche .. yeh harsh meriii jaan le legaa harsh ekk aur jalebi nii sanyu ko bulatii hun mainn !! sanyuu aajjjaaa "
randhir frowned at his dad and muttered , " inko patahh nhii haii kyaa sanyu ka ek patii bhii hai."

" aaaaiiii amma " sanyukta got up and sobered her saariii , while randhir tied the dori of his blouse properly after placing a kiss there , " app bhi chalo papajii ki class lete hai aaj " sanyukta grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs.

" ma renu ki kasam 10 aur khaungaa bass " harshh was constantly swearing and munching on the jalebiis , " tujhe aajjj khana nhii milegaa harsh rakh yeh sab neeche " daadi screamed.

" koii nhii pizza order ka lungaa " harsh winked.

" pizza wale belan phenk ke marungii main harshh neeche rakhh " daadi screamed again.

" kyaa dad subah subahh kyunn tang karrahe ho sabko  keep those down " randhir mouthed nonchalantly , " tu chup main biwi ke haaton jo peet te hainn unse baat nhi karta " he snorted , while sanyukta snatched the bowl from his hands , and mouthed.

" papajiii aajj rajma chawal cancel phir !! aur ek bhii nhii " , "dekhoo amma phir suru ho gaye yehh " randhir mouthed in his broken hindi , " harsh mat bol ab nhii pitt ta pappu " daadi giggled while sanyu blushed
" ab tohhh pyaar ke badal chaye haii kyun jii " harshh winked.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya