Part 69

" amma sir nhi aayee!??" sanyukta gaped apprehensively ! While daadi fed her baby morsels.

14 days has buried its dead since they got married.
clad in a red , sequined saaree sanyukta was looking like the epitome of bridal beauty.

" sanyukta tu pappu ko.chod ! Aur aloo ke Paranthe pe focus kar!" daadi tried to change the topic.

While sanyukta shook her head.
Knowing that he will skip coming back home that night as well.

Their marriage wasn't a normal one. It happened on a very very short notice, sanyukta was all set to turn him down , when he found her own papa storming inside her quarter and accusing her of prostitution. With that click of tongue she has lost everything.

" sanyukta I m ready to grant U anything please save my dad marry me! " randhir's voice throbbed in her ear.

She nodded and sanyukta randhir Singh shekhawat walked in.

" aapne natak kyun kiyaa papajii !" sanyukta pouted giving harsh his medicines.

" kyunki aap dono ullu ho.!" harsh gulped his medicines down.

" papajii app sab jante ho na mere baare mein!" sanyukta blinked her tears.

" rasgulle sugarfree the but tum dono ka rista Nhi.. !" harsh touched her shoulder.

" sir hates me!" sanyukta breathed out.

" kaunn pappu!!!" harshhh gasped in vehement shock.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya