Part 112

at the other end of ocean there was a soul staring at a pic of a lady wrapped in a bottle green saari and playing with her bangles , randhir took that pic of hers when she was choosing those bangles , his first gift to her , his duffer , he smiled , his cheeks was covered with coarse and prickly blanket of facial hair , he caressed her picture with his thumb , and faint smile spread on his lips , " main yaad hun isse !! ?" he shook his head , and tapped a combination of 11 digits on his latest apple gizmo.

it was almost midnight there in india when sanyukta's cellphone came to life with an unknown number , it was ISD number.

" hello " her shivering cold voice , flowed in his ear just like life flows in the system of a neonate , he kept mum , a moment , thus imbibing her voice in his system , " h h hello " she shivered again , " randhir " he blurted out , and she skipped a bit , " sir !!" came her sigh , and she suffocated the pendant of her mangalsutra in her fist , " no , is randhir there " he modulated his voice.

she went mum again , " oh " came her dejection , " mere husband hai kya aapke saath ??" she chipped blankly , " nhi .. hoteh call thodi na karta " his voice broke.

" mujhe na bohot bukhar haiii and i m skipping my meal since 14 days. wohh apko mile na tohh unko boliye ga.

sanyu ki last wish haii unke haat se woh rolls khana  aur " he voice shivered then came to a halt.

" sanyuuuuuuuuuuu " he screamed
but there wasnt any reply

" sanyuktaaaa " he squealed again
" duffer " this time he broke down

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya