Part 109

a couple of weeks passed in a jiffy , sanyukta again started skipping her meals, while harsh through few of randhir's friends came to know that randhir was in london since a week , and he looked much fatigued.

harsh who was initially fuming on him , churned another plan in his mind to better things.

there rehan was all set to trouble sanyukta all over again" terii doosrii shaadi ke baare meinn biradri mein patahh lag raha haii.

rehan ke family wale bhii baatein karrahe haii. teri behen ke parivar meinn baatein uth rahii haii aur kithnaa muhh kala karegii humaraa , rehan maann gaya gaya compromise ke liye chod de sab wapas aajaa !!" kishor tried to convince her after a vast period of 40 days.

rehan was much jealous of sanyukta's alignment with randhir , and couldnt bear the thought that she will be prospering more than him.

this was an abnormality.  sanyukta groaned and placed the receiver down thus clutching the pendant of her mangalsutra in her fist , tears rolled down her cheeks , she closed her eyes for a moment and hallucinated randhir , kneeling down before her , with that baby pink roll box in his palms , " eat this up mrs.shekhawat else i will fire " she could hear him loud and clear.

but he disappeared the moment she stretched her hand to eat them up in go.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya