Part 64

randhir forked his fingers through that soft and lustrous mane , " call karun " he knotted his fingers thus finding it hard to hammer a conclusion then his lips curved into smile.

" dad " he squeaked inside his dad's room , it was partially lit , with his dad standing by the sil of the window , murmuring something to himself , now this was something new to randhir , he tiptoed closer to welcome the divinity of having a soulmate , " renu patah hai pappu ne aaj tumhara promise tod diyaa he shouted of ur would be bahu.

i m very angry on him " he was speaking so genuinely that none could ever guess that there wasnt anyone standing in front of him , for a moment randhir felt like his mom is shining up on that black twinkled shroud , and his dad is sending his messages via the moonbeams.

" meri complaint karrahe ho dad " randhir tapped his shoulder softly , " nhi romance karraha tha haddi mat bann " harsh blinked his tears , " nhii emotional ho rahe the " randhir kissed him on the material covering his shoulder.

harsh kept quiet , and kept staring at the moon , " khana khaya aapne ?" randhir smiled , " kabka " harsh kept staring at the moon , " tune khaya ?" harsh eyed him , " hmm " randhir gawked straight , " amma ne khaya ??" randhir asked again , " amma ne do baar dinner kar liyaa " harsh giggled.

randhir chuckled a little , he paused a bit and turned to take his leave ,
when harsh squealed serenely.

" sanyukta ko dinner khila ke hii ghar aaya main ... now go and have ur food pappu ".

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya