Part 65

randhir widened his eyes , then opened his mouth partly as if caught , he gulped in and claimed , " i m full dad , en i sacrifice my dinner for none !".

" keh de ke yeh jhooth hai " harsh flaunted a whirlwind of filmy wave in his voice , " sach heiii " randhir mouthed sternly , " tera pant jal raha haii " harsh asked tentatively , " what " his mouth fell open, " liar liar pants on fire pappu " harsh cracked a PJ , thus irritating randhir bit more than normal , randhir made an utterly disgusted face and walked out his room.

" hariiiii " he hushed walking inside the kitchen , with the attendant with him assisting him , " kichdiii make it fast please " he asked politely.

" baba aapko toh bilkul nhii pasand na " hari gulped.

" do ur work " he mouthed sternly , and remembered sanyukta's face while gulping down the those tasteless morsels , yes! he has gone almost insane in whatever with her.

" what the hell m i doing !!!!!" he exclaimed to himself thus finishing the entire bowl of that tasteless broth.

" yes i will avoid her , aise hi normal hounga! " he pledged yet again.

rest of the week he avoided sanyukta as much as he could , but he managed to keep a vigil on her diet through daadi and harsh though , while sanyukta was puzzled and pained at his ignorance, she has often sent her empty tiffen boxes to his desk , with a finished note , and even expected him to send her a roll like earlier but randhir paid little heed to her attempts ... thus making her sadder with each passing day.

he thought that he will be happy but was he really.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya