Part 63

sanyukta smiled veiling her tears , " woh pappu " harsh searched for words but found none to convey his guilt , " sir isnt in a good mood today ! " she concluded herself , " but he " harsh gulped , " thats between a boss and an employee ! app bilkul bich mein nhii aayenge else no halwa sir !!

" sanyukta widened her orbs , thus mesmerizing harsh out of his wits and making him proud of his choice , his palm caressed her hair , " can i drop u home now senorita ?" harsh courteously asked for her hand, " bade bade employee o ke saath aisii choti choti baatein hoti rehti haii mr.shekhawat " she placed her hand in his.

harsh smiled warmly , and again sanyukta declared that she was the best choice one could ever make.
daadi hugged her and murmured her apologies.

" daadiii " sanyukta whined kissing her forehead , well it wasnt planned but she felt like doing it.

it felt so damn good , that twinkle in daadi's eyes was something endearing and priceless over and above all the treacheries she has faced in her entire lifetime.

there in the room randhir was pacing back and forth , murmuring something like a man whose wife is in the labour , " zyada bol diya kya ??"
" no i did right  hmm no contact. i will stay away , she is someone else's wife , dikhegii nhii tohhh sensations nhii honge  haan. isse bhi london bhej dun " he thought for a moment,then slapped himself hard mentally.

" yeh zyada ho gaya " he gasped .
" ab dinner skip kiya tohh " he cringed.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya