Part 59

sanyukta was as puzzled as she was scared , she wanted to ask him why was she here but ended up , " I m sorry ! " apologizing for skipping her meals.

Harsh placed his hand on her hair and caressed it a bit.
" beta do don't do this please. Humari company ke policy ke hisab se U cannot risk ur health.

Nhi toh phirse randhir ko office shift karna padgegaa!" harsh teased them.
Sanyukta shook his head.

While randhir gripped the plate kept on the bedside table.
" dad could U please excuse us for a bit. I need to talk to sanyukta !" he mouthed politely.

While her throat went dry and harsh did moves of tango in his mind.
" sure betaa!" harsh stood up and walked out of the room as fast as he could.

Randhir latched the door and came back to a shivering sanyukta.
She was trembling under his gaze  When he held the spoon before her lips.

" what made U skip ur meals!" he poked the spoon inside her partly opened mouth.

Sanyukta felt it hard to chew it even
" gulp !" he commanded and she pushed the food down her throat.

" sorry sir!" she mewed.
" why do still feel that rehan will bounce back to U.b If U keep on hurting urself!" he poked another spoonful inside her mouth.

Sanyukta didn't knew why her lacrimal glands became so vulnerable when in front on him.

" gulp !" came his icy command.
And she gulped it like a doll.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya