Chapter 28: Explanation

Start from the beginning

"It was your fault, Idiot! I was trying to stand up but you pull me down.. to you!" I reasoned getting heat rushing to my face more!

"Wha-? Sorry.." He apologized, somehow, sinking further into his scarf...how?!

There was an awkward silence filling up this tiny space.

Then finally for the sound I wanted to hear: Ding!

The doors then opened, letting us out.

"Breakfast?" Nastu asked.

"Breakfast." I agreed.

We then headed to the free food for the students, once we looked at the trays...we were disappointed.

There was literally nothing left! Empty.

Welp, I guess that's what I get for not getting up early.

" To the café then," Natsu thought out loud.

"To the café we go." I agreed once again.

Starting to walk in silence , towards the café getting stares from people, some gossips too, but I couldn't hear them clearly since they were pretty far too, all I could hear was some of the words like; 'hot' 'new' 'girl' 'Dragneel' 'another one' 'babe'...

Mmm..

I was confused with the stares there were mixed emotions that I just couldn't pin point...Guys had a look of jealousy...but so did the girls..anger was both in the eyes of both gender... I mean it isn't new to see me and Natsu together...

Natsu's acting really strange..like something buggings him..he was out in a daze..definitely zoned out unaware of his surroundings, like he's in a different world.

Mmm..

Something felt strange like something was missing from my face..

Mmm..

Then I remembered.

'New'

'Girl'

'Hot' Maybe it's a bit egoistic but...don't mind me. Perverts.

'Babe' Perverts.

'Another one'

'Dragneel'

It makes sense...

"Natsu...Oh shiz." I exclaimed in a whisper.

We were so scared that we didn't even notice!

"What happened, Luce? Are you alright?!" He whispered-yelled questionly,
concerned?

"I forgot my nerd updo.." I face palmed, all years put to waste.

Ugh, why me?

Natsu's P.O.V.

I was thinking how this day is gonna end... a broken hearted asshole, and a hurt goddess.

After Lucy and I get breakfast, I'm gonna find Gray and call off the stupid bet. Screw my pride.

I was definitely zoning out.

"Natsu...Oh shiz." Lucy exclaimed, but somehow was whispering.

I suddenly became really worried cause I figured that I've been out in a daze I don't even know what's happening around us,  which makes me vulnerable.

"What happened, Luce? Are you alright?!" I questioned, in a whisper, since she's whispering, I should too, you never know.

"I forgot my nerd updo.."She whispered-yelled to herself face palming.