Chapter 10; Shark And Prey + Crowning Day

Start from the beginning

(This is next text is new up until the next picture. I don't know if I like it or not. Please tell me if it's good or out of character. Thank you!)

I jumped into the seated cushion of the rainbow room. This was amazing. I can see everything in here, inside and out. I doubt Loki liked the view because he kept opening and closing drawers of the office. 

Does he need an eraser?

"Ah ha!" The 'god' had reached the 'L' shape cabinet closest to me when he found what he was looking for. Loki looked towards me and motioned for me to come over. What was so special about this cabinet?

I stumbled over, losing my balance a few times along the way for no reason at all and make it Infront of the cabinet.

He smiles, "We haven't even made it to the best part. What the Mortals lack in intelligence they make up for in creativity. Not even the best builders in Asgard would have thought of this." 

He took the cabinets door handle and moved so he would be behind the cabinet when the door opens. 

He swings the door of the cabinet open and yells, "Ta-da!".

Nothing happened.  It was just an empty cabinet.

"Alex? Do you like it?" I had no idea how I could respond to that.

Loki has been acting odd since the closet tour, maybe he's sick? Delusional, even? Why is he so excited about a cabinet?

I cleared by throat and stuttered before being able to pronounce actual words. 

"I-it's amazing? It's a really big cabinet. I can probably fit in it..."

Loki popped his head passed the door of the cabinet with a frown. He walked around to get a view of the cabinet. 

The anti-climactic cabinet wasn't the most interesting part of this 'exciting ordeal', not in the least. What was the most interesting was how he was confused too. Once he was standing in front of the cabinet, right next to me, he was just staring into the cabinet. After a few moments of just watching the empty cabinet, he started to frisk it. His once proud grin was now a look of utter confusion as his shoulders and up plunged into the cabinet. 

He grunts as he dives into the cabinet deeper.

"What are you looking for?" I finally ask. 

A deep mumble comes from the cabinet. 

"What?"

Loki pulls out of the cabinet and sighed, "A tube."

Yeah, there's something wrong with him. Are there nurses here?

"A tube? Ok, maybe you should sit down." I grabbed the end of his cape and try to pull him over to the window benches. 

"Lor- Alex, quit." Loki stumbles as he ordered. He tugged his cape out of my hands and closed the cabinet door.

"It must be around." He opened the bottom cabinet franticly, miss-stepped, gasped, and disappeared with an echoing yell. 

What. The. Heck.

I bent down to try and great good look at what happened to the lanky man. It was, indeed, a large tube that he accidently fell through.
I bent down to look through and at the bottom, he was spread out in a pit of shapes and looking straight up.

I hold on to my laughter. Loki had just accidently fell down a secret slide. That he knew about.

"Tube? That's a slide!" I shout down the tunnel and followed Loki in a less erratic manner.