Chapter 1... Funeral

You sniffled and wiped your nose. The preacher spoke about him but you weren't listening. You thought you could save everyone but you lost the most important person. Your brother. His funeral seemed to drag on. You tried to hold back your tears but you couldn't. It was your fault he was here. When they finally lowered him into the ground, you broke down crying. He couldn't be saved anymore. There was no one to save. Tao and Xiumin held you up as you cried. Sehun stood the farthest away and the others stood behind you. Your mother kept a straight face, your sister sobbed and your father cried in silence. They all knew you killed him. They didn't blame you. They knew you blamed yourself enough for everyone. You decided you would go home with your family instead of the pack. They understood and let you go.
You laid on your bed wrapped in blankets. You and him didn't have many bad times. It was hard to tell that your brother hated you. He never ever showed it and mom would have known. You could hear the people down stairs talking and eating. You wanted silence. You couldn't turn off your senses. Having your wolf side fully awake sucked. You didn't care about the power and enhanced features that came with it. You wanted it all to go away.
Someone knocked on your door. "Leave me alone please." You mumbled into your pillow.
"I don't want you to feel alone though." Your sister said. You looked at her. "Your eyes are puffy." She said laying down next to you. "So are yours." You responded. Her eyes were red, puffy and her nose was a tinge red as well. "Well yeah today is a pretty sucky day." You sighed.
"It's okay (y/n)."
"No it's not. It's not okay. When is anything ever okay?" You said turning away from her. "Dad's been holding it together and well you know how mom is."
"Mom hides everything. I don't understand how she does it."
"I wish I knew." Your sister said. "She'll show signs eventually."
"Maybe you mumbled."

To be continued...