Chapter 32: The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Chapter 32 Plot:

THE FINAL CHAPTER - Chapter 32: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend!" The warrior's learn that Dr. Gero's most dangerous creation goes by the name of "Cell". When Tarble leans about how it was created, the name of insect-like creature seems to perfectly fit. The younger prince may had placed himself in a bad spot.

It seems that the two are evenly matched, or one side is holding back and planning to overwhelm the other. Meanwhile, Androids 17 and 18 are still trying to carry out their quest to deal with the Saiyans. However, as soon as 16 gets the word on what exactly is happening, he asks an odd request that has everyone keeping an eye on their back. A truce?

FEAR AND PURE DISBELIEF

Are the emotions that reach those when a person confronts Kakarot. The Saiyan warrior attacks and leaves everyone with dropped jaws. What is exactly going through the warrior's mind? What happened, and why did he do what he did?!

His behavior drastically changed. He displays a side of him that was revealed to be held back ever since he had returned from his exile. He's grinning ear-to-ear. His retaliation transforms into something very troubling.

It was when it was realized just how DANGEROUS Kakarot truly is. Not just for the Earthlings and Androids... his own species as well.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED ON: April 19, 2017!

WORDS: 21,510

Chapters 31 and 32 were published on the same day. I say that because... I'm sure some of you clicked on the latest update as saw the chapter and thought; "Is this right?"

So, if you haven't seen 31, go to it, now.

AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER, THERE IS A SMALL BONUS AND A SNEAK PEEK OF BOOK 4! :)

I said this book will end at Chapter 32.

This is 32.

Now... the moment you've been waiting for.

Let's check out the titles! (If I missed you, you have the right to throw knives at me. There were a LOT of entries.)

Title Entries!

FANFICTION:

"Book 4: The Saiyan's Pride" Isaac 1586

"The Dissonance of the Earthling Saiyan" Chibi Mirai Gogeta

"The Struggle of The Earthling Saiyan" Zyr0TruthCanExist

"The Hope of The Earthling Saiyan" Zyr0TruthCanExist

"The Imperfection of The Earthling Saiyan" Zyr0TruthCanExist

"The Pride of The Earthling Saiyan" YABoilsaac

"The Endurance of The Earthling Saiyan" nathanielcookson

WATTPAD:

"The Impending Future of The Earthling Saiyan" DBZExpert

"The Power of The Earthling Saiyan" R3NAGADEWO1F

"The Survival of The Earthling Saiyan" KatarinaTheSaiyan