Chapter 17: The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan

Chapter 17 Plot:

Chapter 17: "The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan!" Another dream has Kakarot in an emotional wreck! However, he holds it back, and he moves forward for more answers. The things that Chille had told him has the warrior in high doubts about his comrades. When they demand for something, he finally snaps! His questions and doubts about his past has them all in shock, leaving Raditz stunned. Even after this, they still have the androids to worry about! Preparations won't be easy when a brain-damaged Saiyan is not trusting anyone! It's not easy to move on when amnesia becomes a huge angry problem for Kakarot!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! ( I relaxed on the words a lot! 23,929 words! The last one was at 33,000!)

(Song fits Kakarot here near end of chapter!)

PUBLISHED ON: January 14, 2017!

ATTENTION READERS: A NEW POLL IS UP FOR YOU! Cast in your vote! (If you have a Fanfiction account.)

Yaay! I got my report card!

Out of 7 classes:

4 A's

2 B's

1 C (It was a 76. DARN CHEMISTRY!)

I told you! I care about school!

Just because I write Fanfiction doesn't mean I lock myself in my room all day typing! XD

Darn Chemistry. See, I'm not good with testing. The only reason I didn't get a B in that class was because I failed the final.

That sucks. But, hey! I did great!

Review, comments, vote, depends on what website you're in. ;)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama owns it all! I'm just a high school student!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Note: The first three are the opposite in flashbacks. Ex: Talking is in italics instead of regular text.

If you are reading this from a DSi, then the text looks all the same. I know this because I read fanfiction on my own DSi back way before I was Espeon804. I was a guest reviewer labeled as "Team Dasher". I was 11 and 12, so I knew I couldn't get an account back then. :)

Just go to "Favorite Stories" on my Fanfiction account and click on "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Team Aster" by Fire Burning, and you'll find me in the review section with my account and my guest appearances.

Geez. I was a bit odd. The grammar was so bad. The spelling! AAAAAH!

Seeing Kakarot struggling reminds me of Peeta from The Hunger Games.

I can literally compare and contrast him and Kakarot right how-to

Crap! My literature class is getting to me!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 17: The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan -