Chapter 23: The Fire in a Warrior's Heart!

Chapter 23 Plot:

Chapter 23: "The Fire in a Warrior's Heart!" Kakarot for the first time feels completely useless and begins to lose what was thought to be impossible to lose; his will to fight! Not only is motivation a problem, it seems that time has either been distorted or they've been told the wrong thing! When Raditz is caught with something completely unexpected, it seems that the Saiyans are falling apart. However, Prince Vegeta takes the spotlight to take on the androids himself!

BEFORE THAT...

Kakarot's thirst for vengeance cannot be quenched. His bloodlust mixes with his rage. Instincts start to overwhelm his reason. When things go completely out of control, so does Kakarot! The warrior becomes a true beast in mind!

The scenario is too overwhelming and emotional for the warrior. Determined to put an end to his uncontrollable beast, he decides to stop it in a way that truly tests the care among his comrades!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

Listen to this as soon as you reach the berserk moment! I don't even listen to this song, but holy crap is it overused in a lot of videos. (The music is here. Play it...)

I was trying so hard not to laugh. I can't. XD

PUBLISHED ON: February 18, 2016!

WORDS: 26,764

... I dunno what to say...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama is the true author... you get the point.

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Yeah...

-Espeon804

- Chapter 23: The Fire in a Warrior's Heart! -

Golden energy has engulfs his body in an angry flare. The flow of the energy are long and narrow waves shooting upwards. The aura is not calm like it usually be. It displays the warrior's fury. "Bastard..." He speaks through clenched teeth. "Now you've done it...!"

"Don't worry. You won't have to grieve too long. I'll send you to hell... oh wait... if you go there, you won't see the dead woman. Even if you could, she wouldn't want to see you."

Kakarot's eyes widen slightly and fill with more anger by the second. "So... that was what you meant... on how grandpa is to be no more... and how I was a dumbass gullible moron towards the cyborg...! So now, I'm real pissed..." He snarls angrily. "NOW, I'M FURIOUS! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

He screams and lunges at the soldier who teleports and reappears several feet away. The Saiyan ends up punching a crater into the ground. He looks left and right, and he spots his target standing yards away elsewhere.

Chille exhales. "Well. That escalated quicker than I expected. So it's true. You don't know how to control yourself once you feel those raging fighting instincts."

Kakarot lunges at him again and the Human teleports once again. "Stop it, you damn coward!"

Chille growls. He was expecting the warrior to lose the will to fight, but at least he hurt him enough. He will have to end this quick. "You can't be serious! The Humans are your enemy, right? Why does this bother you so much? I thought every Human is your enemy!"