Chapter 14: "Only the strong survive."

Chapter 14 Plot:

Chapter 14 Plot:

Chapter 14: "Only the strong survive" Kakarot is struggling with his ways around obstacles, and Turles has found him at his worst. Turles sees Kakarot as a failure that doesn't deserve to live, and Kakarot is forced to fight to keep himself alive. Already weakened, he is in a bad place. But when danger overwhelms him, he finally bares his fangs to tap into his own bloodlust to survive!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I REALLY need to relax on writing these. Geez. The number of pages are ridiculous... it's 30,903 words.

(Music is pretty much available for every Chapter.)

I got carried away again! Sorry! It hapens when I write essays and such. I love writing!

Anyway, the name for this chapter has quotations added: Ch. 14 "Only the strong survive". Why? Someone says this very sentence in this chapter!

PUBLISHED ON: January 1, 2017! Happy New Year!

Want to hear something funny?

I had been a member in Fanfiction since I was 13. In December 23rd at 18, I just figured out how to see how many people read my stories. The number of views in "The Wrath" on Fanfiction beats the number of reads in Wattpad (around 13K) I think it was around 40K. I stared at the screen, trying to understand how.

WATTPAD:

"The Wrath" Around 13.5K reads

"The Retaliation" Around 9.1K reads

"The Forgotten Past" Around 2.2K reads

FANFICTION:

"The Wrath" Around 40K Views

"The Retaliation" Around 18K Views

"The Forgotten Past" Around 3K Views

I guess "The Wrath" has so many in Fanfiction because some read the first few chapters and dropped it. They didn't really give it a chance. The first 13 chapters are... Eh...

Maybe I should rewrite them... but I have the chapters posted in 4 different websites... urrgh.

Did... that many people read it? Wow.

Anyway... the day after "The Forgotten Past" had its 13th chapter published, around 45 people read it in one day.

Thank you guys so much! I rarely get reviews, but it's great to know there are many out there reading this! I originally wrote this for fun, but now I do it for the readers too!

Silent readers, don't be shy! I want to know who you are. Just shout a "hey" if you like!

ATTENTION READERS: There will be a number next to a paragraph! When you see "1)" listen to the music I linked to you! (Wattpad readers, the video is here, but you can still use the link if it's better for you!)